14.

The bell ringed which disturbed my calm sleeping

The bell ringed which disturbed my calm sleeping. It was only half-past nine in the morning and I still wanted to sleep without stint, but I couldn't because somebody had to ring the bell. Incidentally that somebody was the officious babysitter who arrived to give me another annoying day. I don't really know how can be her presence this irritating when she isn't even here for me and I don't have to talk to her as well.

-Come, I'll give you something you can put on – I heard my mother's voice from downstairs.

I growled quietly and kicked my blanket off of myself. I'm thirsty and I want to sleep too. I have so many problems I already don't like this day although it hasn't started yet. I got up slowly and doddered out of my room to make my way towards the kitchen.

-Good morning! – Mom smiled at me who was ready to go.

-Hm – I waved to her tiredly.

Mom put her bag on her shoulder and walked in the kitchen once again to collect her phone left on the table and her keys which she needed.

-Yoongi – She spoke to me.

I turned around and blinked at her with sleepy eyes while I held an empty glass in my hand ready to drink something.

-Yoora is in the bathroom please let her shower in peace!

I raised my eyebrow.

-Why is she showering here? – I asked the reasonable question but I'm happy that this left my mouth so early in the morning.

-Because it's raining cats and dogs outside and she got soaked – Mom explained. – I didn't want her to get a cold so I sent off her to take a shower and gave her some clothes.

-Ah – I nodded.

-I just let you know so don't open the door at her! – She told me again knowing me too well.

I smiled and now I felt wide awake. I shrugged and poured water in my glass which I held in my hand until now. I drank one sip before I looked at my mother again.

-I won't promise anything – I told her.

Mom only sighed and waved as a sight of giving up. She knew, that since she won't be at home she won't be able to control my actions and she knew me so well that she can suppose the outcomes of this situation. I watched as mom left the house and my lips curved into a grin which I couldn't stop. I drank the last sip of my water as my gaze went to the closed bathroom-door. Me and also my sister have our separate bathroom in our own rooms. But my parents have their here downstairs outside their room and fortunately – for somebody, unfortunately – the lock doesn't work. You can close it but you are able to open the old door with a stronger push whether it is closed or not.

I took a deep breath and walked to the door with slow steps. On my way, I flung both of my arms in the air and stretched. Besides that, I yawned as big that I was afraid that I will fall out of my mouth. In the end, I stopped in front of the door and I leaned to the closed door with a half-smile. The water gurgled quietly but the door suppressed its sound so I heard just the quiet splattering as the drops of water reaching the hard material of the shower curtain.

I put my hand slowly on the door-knob and I was about to press it down when the water's sound faded then completely stopped to gurgle. I took a deep breath and shook my head then pulled my hands back which held the cold metal. That's not interesting anymore. If she finished, it won't be exciting to open on her in a towel moreover if she got out of the bathtub and out of the shower curtain's cover, then she would be able to see the door's opening and I wouldn't be able to surprise her as much as I wanted to. Although I could still see her scared face her wide-opened eyes and parted lips as she would have wanted to shout or scream to me to get the fuck out of there. But it wouldn't have been as funny as open the door at her and surprise her with pulling the curtain when she is naked. I wonder how her body looks. It's not bad in clothes but who knows what her jeans or her top hides or holds down. I wonder if she really has neat legs what her jeans let me see. Is her ass really this round or just the slim jean push it up to correct her flat, meaningless butt? Are her boobs this big or just the spongy bras make fun of my eyes? Maybe she doesn't have boobs at all she just lifts up that little she has so it will seem like she has an average body of a twenty years old woman while she has the boobs of a five years old girl. Who knows? Her waist is thin I admit that and her stomach is flat too. She can't reshape that with a T-shirt except she wears a corset but I would have noticed that.

I shook my head and laughed quietly. I turned my back to the door and walked slowly into the living room to start my allday idleness until I wake up enough to be able to concentrate perfectly on my music. Why am I thinking about the girl's body at all? I can't be this horny since I satisfied my needs yesterday with....... some babygirl. I have no idea what her name was. When they introduce themselves to me then I'm already drunk or I just simply don't care about it. I'm not curious about the story of her life just about what her clothes hide and to finally pleasure myself. Yoora is an extreme case she can feel herself like that too since I know her name and I haven't had sex with her yet. Great. Where am I sinking, that I can't ensnare a babysitter although I walked around in the house half-naked in front of her eyes? She is either this prudish and is really a virgin that she doesn't want it or she is a harsh player who makes fun of me by the time I succeed to get to grasp her in my arms. I laid back on the couch with a sigh while the other parts of my body like a moppet's branched forth on the soft couch. Why am I fighting this much for only one woman when I can get hundreds of other ones?