41.

I waited for Yoongi to open the locks on his door and push the door at the end

I waited for Yoongi to open the locks on his door and push the door at the end. I could hardly stand on my legs, to my heart's content I would collapse immediately because I had no strength, but on the other hand, excitement filled me up I felt like I would be able to run half marathon. We stepped into the flat which was on the fourth floor of a storeyed house, on that floor were two more doors.

I looked around while I took off my shoes and Yoongi did the same.

-Come, I'll show you the flat – The man said next to me.

I put down my bag on the floor in which was my clothes and my necessary pieces of stuff and I nodded with a smile. The man started and I followed him. It wasn't a huge flat but it was enough for one person to find room comfortably and to live in it without problems just like mine flat looked like. To the left was the living room which wasn't big too, only a couch was pushed to the wall and opposite was a TV which was standing on a stand. On the two sides of the TV were gigantic shelves filled with films and DVDs. From the opposite could be opened the bedroom which also included just the basic furniture, one double bed, one big wardrobe, and a desk, that's all. It's just enough to it to be homely but not too much and too packed. The door next to the bedroom was the unmissable and important studio where I thought Yoongi spends most of his days. The same as like in his parent's house, he had here the same equipment. They may be really the same and he hauls them back and forth when he goes home. Furthermore, there were less armchair and a piano could be found in the record room behind the glass walls. To the right from the entrance was the bathroom also just with a little bathtub, a toilette and with a sink, nothing extra.

-It's nice – I nodded as I walked back to the hall and I turned my head around one more time to look at even the ceiling.

-Thanks – Yoongi replied neutrally. – Do you want a drink or something to eat?

I turned around to face him and I smiled.

-Something to drink, thanks – I accepted the offer in embarrassment.

But why am I getting embarrassed just from one glass of drink? Jesus, tonight will be long.

Not much later Yoongi showed up with two glasses of orange juice and he gave me one of them. He nodded with his head towards the living room and he made tracks towards it. I didn't want to stand in the hall all day long too so I followed the master of the house and I walked towards the living room while I took one sip of the orange juice.

-Make yourself at home! – Yoongi smiled at me.

He sat down on the couch and I also took place next to him. I laid back with a sigh and I relaxed since I was really tired. I didn't plan to sleep over the whole weekend in vain. My energy was slowly under the frog's butt.

-Are you tired? – Yoongi asked.

He bent forward and put down his glass on the little night-stand which was next to the couch and barely visible behind the sofa. A tiny nightlight was standing on it and nothing else. I turned to Yoongi with a smile and I nodded.

-It was a long week – I told him.

-Film? – He asked with a smile. – You can rest and I also won't be inspired to do something else.

I smiled in embarrassment and I nodded. One side of mine was happy, the other wanted to run home before anything could happen. The same way one of my sides wished that if only I weren't that shy and I would pull the man on myself without thinking. But also my other side protested with tooth and nail against something to happen.

-What do you like? – Yoongi asked who was already staring at the high shelves next to the TV. – Horror?

He looked back at me and he smiled. I puckered my lips whereon he sighed.

-I know the correct thing is when the guest chooses but I won't watch romantic, cheesy things, nor series. – He announced.

I laughed and I also put down my glass on the stand next to the couch.

-Horror will be good – I replied with a sigh, I was afraid in advance from what he will choose.

Yoongi ran through the DVDs' cover and title while humming quietly till he didn't find the one he wanted. He showed it to me whit a smile and I only shrugged because I didn't know it and because I didn't have another choice. Yoongi put it into the DVD-player and he turned it on together with the TV. He grabbed the remote controls in his hands and he thudded back next to me on the couch then he set up everything on the starting movie.

-Snack? – He asked as he put the remote control on the floor.

-No thanks – I shook my head while I smiled.

-Okay – He nodded.

He made himself comfortable and he lifted his right arm which was closer to me. I looked at him questioningly whereon he only rolled his eyes.

-Won't you snuggle up to me? – He asked in a bored tone.

I formed a mute "O" with my mouth and I slid closer to him in embarrassment. Yoongi put his hand on my shoulder and he pulled me even closer to himself. I dragged up my legs comfortably on the sofa and if Yoongi's hand already goaded me mutely to go closer to him, then I accomplished his ask and I laid on his torso. At the moment I touched him and my head also landed on his shoulder his grip softened after he got what he wanted. I gulped embarrassedly and I tried to concentrate on the movie in which only the name of the actors was showing together with the theme song but I already felt the shiver on my spine which was caused from the horror. The dark screen and the creepy music was enough to feel inside that this won't be my favorite film although nothing has happened yet.

And I didn't know what was Yoongi's closeness like. It was calming since the warmth he poured from himself immediately calmed my body from the initial nervousness and I realized that it isn't that big thing to snuggle up to my boyfriend. Moreover, it's quite comfortable and a really great thing. His steady slow breathing didn't change during the scary movie which I didn't understand but I'm sure he had seen it before. Or is his temper like this even when he needs to run for his life? He looks like that his robber would get scared from his perfect calm and confident bearing and the robber would rather go past him than to set Yoongi on defiance.

____________________________________

My energy is under the frog's butt is a Hungarian saying. I don't know whether it's used in other countries. It means that she is really tired.