43.

I slowly felt as the quiet real room took the place of the dream-world

I slowly felt as the quiet real room took the place of the dream-world. I took a deep breath and I slowly opened my eyes. It took a second to me to realize that I'm not at home and that I slept in Yoongi's room. I closed my eyes again and I smiled faintly as I thought about last night. That kiss, our first kiss. The taste of Yoongi's lips, the soft feeling which still was like if it were on my lips. When I think about it I nearly feel how my lips tingle and my brain call forth that tongue lesson which I got from him. He kisses unbelievably though I knew he is skilled but I didn't know that he does it that well. He was soft and slow although he engorged my lips at the end but I didn't mind it. My brain switched off and I think if he had started to undress me at that moment and had said, that he will take my virginity, I would have said let's do it. I blocked, I couldn't think, nothing else than Yoongi's taste remained in my brain at that minute.

I slowly turned my head to see if Yoongi is still sleeping or not. I tried to move as little as possible not to wake him up. But opposite to my guess, he was already awake and as I turned toward him he put his head in his palm so he could gaze at me comfortably. His sleepy eyes also revealed that he just woke up which surprised me since usually I wake up at eight o'clock and he didn't come out of his bed earlier than ten o'clock. His hair was a little bit blowzy but it still fell on his forehead orderly as he bent his head down to keep the eye contact with me.

 His hair was a little bit blowzy but it still fell on his forehead orderly as he bent his head down to keep the eye contact with me

I smiled and I took a deep breath.

-Good morning! – I greeted him.

Yoongi only smiled and instead of an answer, he put his arms down on which he laid his head and he bent down to me. Enjoying that our yesterday's kiss broke the ice and he can scatter his kisses on my mouth anytime, he pressed morning quick kiss on my dried out lips. He smiled faintly when he rose back from my mouth and then he threw his head on his pillow and he stretched with a loud moan. I watched him with a smile as his muscles stretched then they went back to their original position as Yoongi put down his arms from his morning stretching session. His blanket was pulled up only till his waist so I could also see the rubber of his dark blue underpants and that's why I blushed because it came to my mind that he slept only in that besides me and in nothing else.

-Do you like me? – Yoongi asked the same question which he did last night when I looked him up and down after his evening shower.

I took a deep breath and I buried my face in my palms.

-Will you always ask it when I stare at you? – I asked but my palms suppressed my voice.

Yoongi laughed quietly then his fingers got a hold at my wrist and he signaled me with a little tug that I have to take away my hands from in front of my face. I slid down my blanket from in front of me with a sigh but I gazed at the ceiling.

-Yes because it's good to know whether you like me or not – Yoongi replied in a calm tone as he usually talked.

I have to ask him to teach me how he does it that he never gets embarrassed but you can't even hear it from his voice.

-If I don't like you, I won't look at you – I answered in a much more quiet tone.

-And why aren't you looking into my eyes? – The man called me for an account.

I smiled and turned towards him. I got face to face with an elbowing Yoongi who smiled down at me confidently. He slid closer to me and with his free hand with which he wasn't supporting his head, he drove it on my face. He drew tiny nearly sensible lines on my profile as he caressed my face. I welcomed the gentle care of his soft side and his taken back moves whit a smile.

-I told you that you don't have to get embarrassed – He informed me in the same tone but sparkles were showing in his eyes.

-I know – I sighed. – But after all, it won't disappear by magic.

Yoongi smiled and licked his mouth. My eyes wandered down for a moment to his lips unwillingly which already shined slobbery like last night.

-Then we have to practice a lot – He announced assertively.

I laughed and shook my head. Yoongi pulled his hand back but on its way, he stroked my side and my stomach until his palm didn't get back to in front of him on the bed. I acquitted his touches with a deep sigh which he also noticed and he smiled.

-I like that you react like this to my stroke – He told me with the least sight of embarrassment not like I would do it during an announcement like this.

Yoongi smiled softly and drove his hand back to my stomach to push it through in another line to get my deep breath again which his soft fondle caused.

-Don't say that no one has done this before – I smiled unbelievably.

Yoongi had stuff with a lot of women that I took it nonsense that some of the girls haven't reacted the same way to his hand or to his touch. To my surprise, the man shook his head slowly while he looked into my eyes.

-Maybe I have touched a woman before – He pulled his lips to a grin. – But I've never caressed somebody especially not like this.

-Like how? – I asked back because although I foresaw I wanted to be sure.

Yoongi smirked and glanced at me. He knew that I was only doing this because he also used to make me say embarrassing things and I want to give it back now but I knew that nothing is embarrassing for him so I failed in this round immediately.

-Slowly – He answered at the end and he paid his attention to his hand with which he made little movements on my stomach. – Knowing that the one to who I do this is completely mine.

I took a deep breath and I closed my eyes as his sentence got to my brain. Completely his. He proved that he really wants this relationship but each of his new acts was music to me which I could enjoy. I still have to get used to it but I think I'll be able to do it. Completely his.