7.

-Good morning! – I stepped into the house, where the mother was waiting for me already so she could finally go to work and leave her daughter with me

-Hi – She smiled at me. – How are you today?

I went further in, to the living room as I always did and I put my bag down to get back to the hall with empty hands and take off my shoes.

-I'm fine, thank you – I answered whit a smile to the question. – And you?

-I'm fine, thank you – The kind woman smiled at me. – I'm going to go now. You will keep her busy?

I waved and smiled wide.

-I have some ideas for today, don't worry – I answered.

-Okay – She nodded and put her bag on her shoulder. – Haru is in her room.

I nodded and waved to her while smiling as she left the house. I sighed and prepared my mind for today. I knew already, that we are going to play a lot but I saw so many good ideas for crafting on the internet so I have to be ready for that too so I can attend to the little girl while she is trying with scissors or something else.

I started to walk up the stairs to go in Haru's room and begin our day together as always.

The most beautiful thing to wake up is that.... no, there is nothing beautiful to wake up to because I don't like to wake up. I want to sleep if I want to, even for a whole week. But of course, you can't do all of this if you have a little sister. And that's the minor problem but if we add that you have a little sister and an officious babysitter then it immediately becomes a major problem for me. How much happiness is to wake up at early dawn at half-past ten because of loud laughing.

I kicked my blanket off while grouching and rubbed my eyes.

-Keep it down! – I shouted in a deep but very husky voice from the sleepiness.

I put in it anger as much I could and I didn't have to do anything for it because I was angry from the beginning. Who wakes me up is death's son.

I murmured again in my pillow when the laughing didn't get quieter. I thought they didn't hear me from their own stupidity. Two alternatives came up in my mind, the headphone and waking up. The problem was that I would have to get up for both because for one of them is evident that I have to leave the soft, inviting mattress and for the other, I have to go to my desk. So I decided to get up because if I have to strain myself and stand on my two feet then I will grab the root of the problem and exterminate it.