16.

I'm going mad because of Yoongi

I'm going mad because of Yoongi. I thought the moment he will find out that I'm a virgin he will get off me since he said that it isn't worth it to struggle with me anymore because he doesn't want to be the first to me. I didn't want it too to give my most important thing in my life to such an asshole, the moment I planned as I were a little naive girl like in the films I will lose it with someone I love then I will be with him until my death. I hoped that it will happen like this but somehow I haven't found the competent man. I wasn't in a hurry I didn't want my choice to be connected to age or time because then I would have been unthoughtful and would have given my body to somebody this way that I wouldn't have been sure about that I really want this. But Yoongi hasn't stopped since then though he held himself a bit back but he didn't stop my assaulting. I know that I'm not his type and he doesn't like me since it shines from his personality. I don't really know if he likes anybody. So he just wants me to get laid by him which I didn't understand after this, that he announced clearly and understandably that the slow and emotional love-making is not his style because he just wanted to have sex without emotions without any connections to satisfy himself and then bye. So he wouldn't have done it as an untouchable body demands from him.

He drives me crazy. He was walking around half-naked again, my eyes burned out from the scene furthermore he hasn't stopped his comments he only lengthens the list with jokes and more comments which had reference to my virginity. I tried to avoid him but he annoyed me. Furthermore, I tried to play carelessly with Haru with a smiling face while his brother made my blood boil it wasn't the easiest duty and at the end of the day it sucked my energies. I didn't know why should such a handsome man do this. Because yes, he was undoubtedly good-looking only his personality was repulsive. A jerk in a beautiful body. That was him, Min Yoongi.

I would bang my head into the wall because of myself

I would bang my head into the wall because of myself. Why can't I get off her? Sometimes I annoyed myself with dancing attendance on Yoora although I didn't need to. She was a virgin, not my type but I continued my activities to assault her, irritate her saying pervert things and bringing her to my bed. I always did this, this wasn't surprising with one difference that I haven't done it with an innocent girl yet moreover I haven't tried longer than ten minutes because I didn't need to. Usually, a drink and a charming smile and a touch were enough to get ladies in my bed. And what am I doing now? I piss her off for weeks and I haven't succeeded to hook up with her. And why am I doing this? I have no idea because I shouldn't continue to care about her after it was found out that she isn't a member of the group of bed-sheet acrobats.

Just three more weeks or maybe less was remaining until the summer break ends and until I go back. Back to my own flat. I graduated from the university so I just have to care about song composing and album releasing and helping the artists from the company where I'm already working. I wouldn't have to see the girl anymore nor think about her but yet she was here and I didn't stop her enticement. I don't really know, maybe it hurt my ego that I didn't success to charm her. Would this be in the background? Do I want it because of my stubbornness and my self-confidence? The problem was that I have already got rejections and I didn't rush after them to ask them: with please or with buts. I left it as it was because I knew there is another girl who I can pick up for that night when I desired her. So I had no idea why I had to stop now and seduce such a woman when the difference between us was visible. I just wanted sex, she wanted romance. I just wanted to get over with it fast but with her, I would have to take it slow and gentle which isn't my thing. I wanted, she didn't, at least she showed that. And very clearly we didn't like each other. We endured each other we stood being at the same table or breathing the same air but we didn't associate. We only spoke when I was just trying to pick her up or when we were arguing.

I took off my headphone and stopped the music where I was in the listening. I stood up from the swivel chair and went out of my room to drink something since I have already drunk all of the water from my bottle. I opened the door and I immediately stopped as I heard my name from Haru's room.

-Yes? - Yoora asked back from my sister. - Why?

The little girl's door was opened I think the both of them were playing something inside and now the babysitter was preparing to put her in bed for her afternoon sleep and they were chatting before that. But why about me? Or how am I involved in this? I closed my studio's room quietly and laid into my room's door which was close enough to hear the girl's whispering but far enough so I couldn't be seen.

-I don't know - My sister answered. - He is just weird.

-Yoongi? - The woman asked surprisedly. - Why would he be weird?

-Hm - I could imagine Haru's shrugging. - I don't know.

Yoora laughed quietly.

-In my view he isn't weird - She replied. - He is just like usually.

-No, because when he is speaking with you he says such things which I don't understand - The little girl explained to her whereof I smiled.

Yes, I still try to get her babysitter though I don't know why. When Haru was next to us or near to us I didn't stop at all but I didn't say things directly but I twisted the words so my sister couldn't understand it.

-Sometimes Yoongi says things which I don't understand too - Yoora sighed but I could hear from her voice that she was smiling.

I almost laughed that's why I took a quiet and deep breathe to hold back the rising up sounds which could get me caught. I shook my head.

-Why? - Haru asked.

-I don't know - The woman answered. -He is a boy he has different thinking compared to us.

I shook my head. Complete differently she was right. Especially compared to you Yoora. I sighed and I pushed myself from the door to finally go into the kitchen where I originally was going leaving the details of the conversation out of the account.