34.

This is my last day before the weekend would come and not much later on Monday I will listen to the professors while sitting behind the school desk as they give lectures about summer or about the bountiful effect of September with which they try t...

This is my last day before the weekend would come and not much later on Monday I will listen to the professors while sitting behind the school desk as they give lectures about summer or about the bountiful effect of September with which they try to fling us back into the world of studying. But with this they just made school worse and more boring, already on the first day, it's disillusioning and unbelievably ridiculous.

I sighed and continued playing with Haru some board game. We started the fourth round already but I still didn't understand the rules but I attend university and it's supposedly a game for kids. Haru enjoyed it and stepped with her pieces happily after she threw the dice, drew the cards which belonged to the game but it seemed that she also wasn't playing by the rules. But I didn't care, at least time passed and she had fun.

-Will you go away now? – Haru suddenly asked but she didn't look at me.

She kept her hands on the colored pieces on the board and placed them on the forms and drawings.

-I'm not going anywhere – I smiled.

-I heard when mom said that today is the last you are here – She pouted her lips and made a sulky face.

I slid closer to her and I reached one of my arms towards her to tell her to come to me. She did it like somebody was dragging her and torturing her at the same time and she sat down onto my lap. She still didn't look at me as if I had really offended her with something. I only smiled at her since she was cute and I was really happy that she was doing this from the point of view that I at least knew that she likes when I'm with her. I sighed.

-I'm not going anywhere – I said again to the little girl who was now sitting on my lap. – I'll go to school but I'll still come as usual and look after you.

-For sure? – She mumbled in front of her while she was playing with her little chubby fingers in which still was one piece with which we have just played a little while ago.

-Hm- I nodded to her that it's sure. – There will be times when I come in the afternoon and we will be together until night – I told her. – But there will be times when I come the same way as today and we will meet in the morning.

-Do you promise? – She finally looked at me.

Her gigantic brown eyes sparkled and her chubby face got chubbier as she smiled and her wide smile made her cheeks chubby. I laughed and I reached my pinkie towards her.

-I promise.

Haru hooked her little finger around mine and we shook them as the signal of our promise while laughing. This was enough for her, she thudded out of my lap in a good mood and she kneeled next to the table of the living room to resume what she stopped.

 This was enough for her, she thudded out of my lap in a good mood and she kneeled next to the table of the living room to resume what she stopped

-Hi! – I greeted the girls in the living room.

My voice was yet a little shaky and deep from sleepiness because another morning has come and I had to wake up again. Today's morning was good – I mean forenoon because it was already past 11 –because I woke up by myself. No jumping on the bed from Haru, no jangle from the babysitter and my playing sister. Nothing.

Satisfied and following with a sigh I put myself on the couch. I positioned myself comfortably and I took a deep breath as I threw my head back onto the back of the couch to impart my brain with oxygen and not to try to fall asleep. Although nobody would have been bothered by it, I wanted to work today, not just a little. These times sleeping didn't matter, just in connection to only this thing. If sleeping and working were on the two sides of the scale, I always picked working since I loved to do it, I did it well and that was my job, I had to work hard for my money.

-Oppa – Haru's voice stopped me from going to sleep.

-Hm? – I lifted my head up and I looked at the kneeling little girl next to the table with sleepy eyes, she was placing some colored pieces next to each other or at one part of the board.

Yoora was next to my leg, her back turned to the couch and she watched the girl as she was playing by herself. I bent forwards, on the one hand, to pay attention to my sister, on the second-hand laying was comfortable and I still didn't want to fall asleep, on the third hand with that movement my head got next to Yoora. She only looked up at me and smiled at me but then she immediately looked back at my sister.

-Yoora said that she is staying here – The girl informed me.

-Really? – I smiled and I turned to the girl.

Because of a sudden idea, I leaned to her and gave her a quick kiss on her hair on the top of her head. She turned to me embarrassedly and I just rewarded her with a smile.

-Oppa – Haru suddenly called me.

I broke the eye-contact with the woman's dark brown eye which sparkled at me questioningly, innocently and I hope happily as she looked up at me.

-Are you and Yoora in love now? – She asked whit a grin, showing all the outgrown teeth of hers.

I bent my head to the side and thought about it. Good question, Haru. Am I in love? I have no clue, I think not yet. But do I like the girl in the inside and the outside too, definetly. Yoora only bent her head down embarrassedly and smiled hiding behind her hands. Is she embarrassed with a little girl's question too? Could a more innocent creature exist?

-No, Haru-yah – I shook my head.

I saw from the corner of one of my eyes as the woman lifted her head and she was waiting curiously what I'll say to the little girl. To be honest I didn't know about what was happening. I didn't know if I could say, that we are together or not. Obviously, I didn't ask her but we are acting like we are together even if this act is moving on a level of a kindergartener, because of the girl.

-Yoora doesn't believe that I want to be with her – I told my sister.

The woman was staring at me with a wide-opened mouth but I looked at my sister strictly. I kept my neutral face but seeing the woman's expression of the corner of my eyes it was getting harder to hold my laughter. Haru looked at the babysitter and pointed towards me.

-Why don't you believe it? – The girls asked the woman forcefully like a pro poser.

I also turned to Yoora because I was curious, and I was interested in how she will pull herself out of this. I didn't keep the secret that I liked when I could get her embarrassed, even if it happened with my acts, or with my touches.

-No, I – She waved towards the little girl to counter the charges towards her.

She turned to me and a smile followed her heart sank gaze.

-Must we talk about this in front of your sister? – She laughed in embarrassment.

-Hm – I hemmed as I thought.

In the end, I shook my head that my answer is no, it's good to me too if the little girl isn't there. At least then I can touch her as I want, I can say everything, I don't have to pay attention to that the whole sentence or the whole word leaves my mouth, and I don't have to be afraid that my sister could betray me.