42.

My heart beat more than two-hundred

My heart beat more than two-hundred... per second. I got to know that I'll sleep together with Yoongi in his bedroom. I tried to dissuade him that the couch is good for me but after three minutes I admitted that I wouldn't like to die from that gaze and I rather gave him ''Okay'' as an answer. I took my bag up into his room and I took a deep breath. The scent which always surrounds the man immediately got into my nose. It's like when you don't know why you are smelling something for hours but it's so good that you don't put it down.

-Do you want to take a shower? – Yoongi asked.

I turned toward him and I smiled.

-I took one before I came – I answered.

Thank goodness, it came to my mind that I won't need to do that here. Yoongi only nodded.

-I'll go, you can change here – He smiled at me.

-Okay – I nodded.

He grabbed underpants from his wardrobe and he walked out. Just underpants? He doesn't want to sleep just in that next to me, right? I mean he is at home, I can't tell him what he sleeps in because I'm the guest but...only underpants?

I sighed and opened my bag. I took out of it the grey long and old T-shirt which I didn't have a clue how I get it, but it was my nightshirt for years now. I fished out panties and I started to change fast to prevent the chance that Yoongi takes shower with hyper speed and he sees me without clothes. I know this will happen sometime and if I weren't be inhibited, then I'd wait for him naked in his bed now. But since I am, I hope we'll take some little steps before we take that one big step.

The lukewarm, almost cold water flowed on me. I supported myself with my hands on the tiles and I let the water splashing on my neck to run down on my face and on my torso too. She only snuggled up to me during the film and what happened? I won't say what happened. I already want her this badly. I miss sex and I haven't done it with anybody for weeks to not cheat on her. Is it a relationship this hard from this point of view? I'll explode!

I directed my hand down on myself and I almost groaned out loud from the feeling of my hand. It's humiliating, and fortunately in the past months or years things didn't deteriorate this far that I had to vouch for myself but I knew if I don't do this now, I'll do something during the night what I'll regret later and I don't want to scare Yoora away with my vehement, unable to wait personality, neither wanted I to hurt her or insult her. So it's a must, quid pro quo if I really don't want to pop, like a too blown up balloon.