64.

I sighed loudly as my nightie was lifted up slowly and it wasn't on me more than a minute again after showering before it landed on the floor

I sighed loudly as my nightie was lifted up slowly and it wasn't on me more than a minute again after showering before it landed on the floor. Yoongi couldn't handle himself and that's why he planned one more good, tiring action for us on Sunday night. I didn't mind it since it happened on Friday too then I went home and Yoongi came over on Saturday afternoon and at the end, he slept there and it happened again and now on Sunday I was the one who visited him again and it seems like that something will happen again. My body got more and more familiar with the man's touches and sizes too so we could get to the previously painful love-making with ease. But I didn't just get used to his touches but I usually yearned for them. This way, that he practiced with me during the whole week and taught me, showed me new things and got me into more different stuff, I started to consider my days to be unimaginable without him, that he doesn't touch me, doesn't stroke along my whole body, doesn't kiss me everywhere and that we don't make love. I understand now why my best friend is hooked on it since it really is fantastic, moreover, with Yoongi it's even better that I know that he had himself in store for me till now and we only do it with each other, one or two women don't come between me.

-Babygirl – Yoongi whispered on my lips as fast as he came back from my boobs.

-Hm – I answered him powerlessly.

I didn't even know whether I was tired since I was sure that if he backs away from me just for a minute, I could fall asleep right away but I had so much adrenaline inside of me and I desired every movement of his that I could have stayed awake for hours to feel his fingers and kisses on my skin.

-We'll be doing something new tonight – He told me and a grin spread on his lips.

He bent down and kissed on my neck before he looked into my eyes again. I got nervous and I was really nervous. I bit on my lower lip and waited for him to say what kind of idea did he think of for us for this time. Every time when he said something like this I got a little panic attack since I pussied out that I can't fulfill his request or I'll be gammy and ruin our whole night. I gulped but I kept the eye-contact waiting for what he'll say.

-You perfectly followed my demands up to now – He said then he leaned for a quick kiss. – You were great.

I faintly smiled and I received the next kiss.

-So today I want you to say what you want – He said his demands quietly.

My eyes widened and the air got stuck in my lungs. I slowly shook my head saying that I won't do that. Maybe he had seen, had tasted and had touched every part of my body but I'm shy for that nonetheless.

-Don't panic! – He sighed and smoothed a few single hairs from my forehead. – It's not hard.

I quietly laughed and I resumed to shook my head signaling that my answer is still a no. Yoongi let his whole weight down on me and since he was already completely naked and I was also just covered by my panties I let out a huge sigh for the feeling on my whole body.

-See? You enjoy it – He smiled down at me.

He stroked along my forearm then he took his fingers on my side. He bent down and attached my lips then without asking and permission he came through to my half so he could kiss me hungrily and eagerly. Meanwhile, his fingers sank more and more into my skin as he tried to pin my hips down from the unwanted moving not to lose his head more till he didn't finish what he wanted.

-It's good to be in control – He breathed to my mouth after he separated from me. – I usually don't let anyone do this but I want especially to see you do it.

I took a deep breath and I moaned quietly as his arms were pushing me into the mattress strongly as soon as I tried to move my hips to feel more of him.

-If you are in control, you say when you want me to let you go, where and how I should touch you, where to kiss you and when to do what you want me to – He said in a trembling tone since his hips also wanted to swing forth and forth.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Yes, all of that sounds really good since then I could say to him to let me go immediately, take off my panties because the last piece which is preventing me from being completely naked and enjoying every part of Yoongi. I could tell him to smooth all the way on my body as he usually does while he kisses me roughly to distract me from the tiniest pain what he causes to me with his fingers or his member. I could say to him to do it slowly showing me that he takes care of me but it isn't a problem if he gets wild since after some time I'll enjoy it even more and he doesn't have to hold himself back too. I could tell him but I can't pronounce these on my mouth. I can't demand him to do things like these because as I think through the things I feel ashamed of myself.

Yoongi let go of my hips and he ripped my panties down from me in seconds that I think I heard the scrunch of the material furthermore, I also slit down on the bed a bit from that passionate movement. He climbed above me and he looked at me with a serious face.

-Babygirl, I want to hear your voice - He pleaded. – I said to you that I've never let somebody to told me what to do in the bed and now I'm begging for you.

I snuggled my head into the pillow and I thrust my hips up enjoying the freedom which I felt after the grab of his fingers. We both groaned from my thoughtless move.

-Will you do it for me? – He whispered into my ear then he left a little kiss on the sensitive area behind my organ of hearing. – Or we can do it how I want but I'm not sure that you'll enjoy that after just a few love-making.

His voice came to me like a growl as he wasn't angry just more and more impatient. I also couldn't bear it anymore, my body was nearly panting to get the daily dose of the man. I need to cross my limits or let Yoongi do that to me what he wants but even I'm not sure that I could survive it without crying or pain. I gulped and I stared into the dark eyes above me. I put my hand on his wrist and I stroked along my torso with my lead until I reached where I wanted his hands to be. I couldn't say it at loud, that was everything I could do. Yoongi faintly smiled and stroked along my sensitive womanhood where I had put his hand.

-Let me hear it – He breathed on my mouth wanting it anyway to open my mouth.

I moaned quietly while I enjoyed his smooth work.

-Kiss me! – I ordered him quietly but my voice came out a little more forcefully as I planned.

This was enough for the present, a warm-up instruction like this. Yoongi pressed his lips to mine happily and kissed me hungrily.