Swaggersouls x reader

"Why did God give men penises?" Mccreamy asked. "Why" bee asked. "So they'd have at least one way to shut a woman up."

For course Eric was the first to laugh. "Shut up Swagger!" Bee shouted. "It's so fucking true" he screeched. "Oh y/n" I hear bee chuckle sympathetically.

I turn to my laughing boyfriend on the side of me on the other computer. "Shut the fuck up stupid cunt" I scolded punching him. "You can't get mad!" He laughed. "It's okay y/n I got one." Bordie said as the other guys.

I sat back in my chair. "So What do you tell a Swagger and jay w during sex?"

"What" I mumbled

" Are you in yet?." She said in a weird voice mincing jay.
"Aaaahahah" bee basically screamed dying. "You stupid bitch" Mccreamy said sounding hurt.

ERIC'S POV

I heard laughing from the girls then a loud thump next to me. "What the fuck was that?" Racc asked.

I turn to see y/n and her chair on the floor laughing a a loony person. "Shit Y/N"

YOUR POV
Eric helped me up looking down at me with worry. "Shut up bitch" I heard Johnontheradio say in his grandma voice. "I love you bordiiiiiie" I yelled. "Nope that's enough." eric said

Eric dragged me to my bed. "Relax damn." He sighed. I sat up and slapped his butt as he walked away. "It's okay Eric you don't have a small penis."

"It's more microscopic." I said loud enough that made more laughing Come from his computer.