When you post on IG

Fitz: he calls you a few minutes after posting. "take it down." he demanded "why."
"I CAN SEE YOUR HIP." he shouted like the drama queen he deletes the photo himself.

Kryoz: He comment for photography credits and hypes you up. Him: Thats my baby😩👅
Him: Camera man here🙋🏻‍♂️💨

SMii7y: He let's you post whatever you want because he trusts you not to post anything stupid!!!

Swaggersouls: he posts something mimicking your post just 110% worst. He captions it "#TWINNING#GOALS @y/IG/n"

racconeggs: He doesn't bother until someone comments something like "DM bbyg" or "damn you hella fine". He reply's "Who the FUCK is you" then screenshots it sends the screenshot to you and texts "sooo...?" Expecting you to block the person or take down the post.

Zuckles: He's a big brat. He wants you to make sure in every post you tag him. Sometimes you forget and he texts you immediately "If I'm not tagged your deleting it. Your mine stupid💕"

Mccreamy: As long as your not showing what's his...consisting of you legs, ass, hips, chest, neck, sometimes face....your pretty much good.

Grizzy: Is like SMii7y. He trust you enough to make your own decisions. But sometimes things lead to other things that is NOT PG-13.

Zuckles: depends on what you post. He's always commenting make sure the WHOLE comment section knows your his.