How he calms you down

Fitz: when you mad or angry the tree always finds away to make you feel better. Weather it's food or him laying down with you. " soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur happy kitty sleepy kitty pur pur pur"

Kryoz: John is almost about clueless when it comes to calming you down. He knows this one trick. He grabs your ass the looks away as if he didn't. "Really Hoe.?" Then continues to do till you forget about what your angry about.

SMii7y: Milk boi knows exactly what to do when your mad and angry. He lets you We're is Gucci slides takes you to target to get Starbucks and Pizza Hut. "GUCCI FLIPFLOPS"

Raccooneggs: being angry makes Ezra anxious. He always thinks it him so he just ends up making dinner, washing the dishes, giving you a message. "Thank you house wife."

Swaggersouls: Eric is a stubborn and doesn't stop until he gets what he wants. He pokes you until you snap at him just to feel bad and kiss him "You ain't slick Eric"

Zuckles: when your angry due to twitter beef. Mason knows how to make you laugh. He sits across from and talks about random things you give short one word replies to. Then makes weird ass faces. Obviously unable to be serious you laugh. "you look like shaggy on crack."

Grizzy: nelly is a big meanie. He loves when your mad because it's 'cute'. So he lowkey does it all the time. Then just orders pizza when you stop talking to him. "..."

Tobyonthetelly: Toby is like zuckles. He love to make you laugh. Sometimes he walks around that house yelling random things in his 50-year old lady smoker voice. "Weirdo..."

--

Sorry I haven't been active. I'm focussing on my main account😅😅😅