Mccreamy x reader

He's so fucking beautiful😩😩😩♥️

"Yes. I do have girlfriend. I like fuck her on weekends." Jay said in his ainsley voice to the boys. "Oh Yeah? What's her name ainsley?" Fitz asked smugly. I was sitting on a spinning chair next to jay. "Umm. Her name is Beatrice"

"Beatrice? Where is she now?"

"She right next to ME." Ainsley yelled. "Prove it."
"Hello?" I asked in my female ainsley voice. It was too perfect.

"Oh are your Beatrice?"

"Yeas.?" I replied moving on jays lap closer to the mic I felt him wrap his arms around my torso.

"Is it true your ainsleys girlfriend?"

"Yeaaaas. It true."

"Ha ha see bois I get that good pUsSY" Jay said I almost broke character. They boys laughed "You know you guys sound related..." raccs voice came through a long pause came after that. "WhaT THe FUCk WrONg WitH yoU!" I yelled in my female ainsley voice more laughing came through.

Jay broke and completely messed it up. "I for real thought jay was doing both voices.!" SMii7y coughed in laughter. "Who is that jay?."

"Oh my girlfriend." Jay replied in his normal voice "since when!?"

"For like a year."

"How did you not know SMii7y?" Racc laughed "I don't know! Just like us thinking you were a Jew for months."

"Fuck off! I'm not a Jew."

I laughed and get off of jay after kissing his forehead. "That was to great."