Racconeggs X reader P1

~Not ready~

I felt my hands shake as I held the pregnancy tests all read positive.
What the hell am I suppose to tell him?!

"Baby? You okay in there?" I heard Ezra say from the other side of the door. "Yeah! I um I'm fine!"

I quickly had the tests in toilet paper and threw the away. Washing my face before walking out. Ezra was at him monitor.
I sighed and rubbed my head. "Ez can we talk.?.."

"Not right now Y/N. I'm busy babe." He told me. "Yeah. Right sorry" I mumbled softly. I went down to the kitchen and made myself a cup of water. My vision became blurred and filled with tears. He isn't ready. I'm not even ready!!

I didn't know what to do. So I called my mom. I slide down to the cabinet to the floor as she picked up. "Hey honey-girl."

I smiled "Hey mommy." I whispered "Oh baby what's wrong."

"I need your help."

"Of course baby. What do you need.?" "I think I'm pregnant"

I looked around to make sure Ezra wasn't around. "Y/n. Are you serious! Does Ezra knows baby?."

"No" "you have to take him!" "Mom I'm scared! We're not ready. He's definitely not ready momma.!" I whimpered in my knees. "I know my love...you want me to come over."

"Yes please." "Okay I'm coming over right now."

I hung up and slowly drank my water. About 5 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. My mom came in and hugged me. "Let's go sit down baby."

I nodded bed we went to the couch and watched Christmas movies even if it's February..

I laid on her lap and she played with my hair. Causing me to drift off.

--

Part 1