Zuckles x reader

~Zuckles has a cat~

"For FUCK SAKE CUNT." I heard Mason shout from the other room. My god.

I put my baby kitten we rescued well I rescued mason just complained. He's definitely getting close to my little Fluff ball.

"Yes the fuck I do! Y/N COME HERE PLEASE!!" I groan in annoyance at his loud mouth. I stomped to his room. "What! You Australian fuck!"

"He's bluffing!!!!" A voice came to the computer. I walked to his chair still holding fluff ball. He grabbed fluff ball and put her on his desk. "Mason. What are you doing.?!"

He grabbed his phone. Took a picture of fluff ball before sending it to discord on his phone. "That's not your cat!" SMii7y's voice said. "YES IT IS CUNT!!" He screamed scaring my poor baby. I took fluff ball. "Mason. For fuck sake." I mumbled fluff ball letting a small mew. I hear SMii7y gasp dramatically.

"AHHHH AHHH AHHH ITS A CAT." Swagger screamed. Gawwwd these boys never shut up.

I put fluff on the bed on a pillow. I went over to Mason "Are you done yelling mas?. You probably blew fluffs eyedrums." I sighed kissing his cheek. "Sorry about that love."

"It's okay I'll make some tea."

"Oouuuuuu yummy." He said weirdly making me and the guys laugh. "Watch me kitty don't kill her." I scolded "no promises"

"Don't play with me mason."

"Content bois!! CONTENT"