Racconeggs x reader

Racconeggs x reader

~You hurt yourself~

I let the blade slice my wrist. I couldn't stop. I'm such a bad girlfriend... I promised! Promised that I would stop doing this to myself. I let the blood dry from my legs creating blood icicles that hung.

It was so addictive. Plus I need a stress relief. "Yo baby you in here.?" Ezra walked in with out knocking. He looked at me a sense angry appeared on his face.

The bathroom door slammed making me jump. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK Y/N" he yelled loudly. He roughly pulled me up pressing my back against the counter.

He grabbed my face " What the hell are you doing!!"

He took off my shirt. "No."

"Stop it y/n" he said softly but hurt. "I'm sorry...Ezra." I cried. He hugged not caring if there was blood, but didn't say anything. He stripped me and did himself. He guided us to the shower and washed me off.

After the warm shower we dried off and got dressed in warm clothes. He still hadn't said a word.

"Ezra. I'm sorry" I said again. "I'm not gonna say it's okay y/n because it's not okay. It's not okay for you to do that shit. It's not okay that you promised you'd stop and lie. "

He ended his rant with a sigh letting his hand run through his fluffy hair. I nodded understanding what he meant and brushed past him going to lay on the bed.

Ezra joined me I faced him. "Why. Huh? Why did you do it again?" He asked wrapping me with is arms.

I put my face in his neck and a hand in his hair.

"Because...-"

I trailed off telling him why. He just listened.