How you calm him down

Fitz: when gets get heated and angry. Due to stress.. you often make him feel better by messaging his back..."oh god y/n right there"

Swaggersouls: when Eric gets mad it's due to raging. You usually got to his and play with his hair. Or he comes to you"I need you baby.."

SMii7y: he rarely ever gets mad. When he does you often just throw his sweatshirt on and cuddle with him."god you're so soft.."

Racconeggs: Ezra is often stressed which leads to outbursts. You drag him to bed and he lays on your thighs. Squeezing, pinching, and grabbing at them. Keeping his mind stress free.
"Ow Ezra stop pinching meeee"

Kryoz: when johns angry you sit his down on the couch and get high off nicotine. "Youre handsome y/n" "you're gorgeous Johnny"

Zuckles: Tea. A big warm cup of sweet tea, a blanket, you and Netflix. He loves when you make him tea."Ouu yummy."

Mccreamy: calm him down isnt difficult. He throws things and paces. You usually just hug him until he stops moving and apologies. "I'm sorry baby."

Grizzy: Once's Nelsons mad. It's easy to calm him. You throw a paper ball at him to get his attention. Then hold up a controller he knows exactly what you want. You end up playing feeding frenzy.

^^ I low-key love this game.