Swaggersouls x reader

~Saving Him~

ttriviality -requested-

----

Eric's POV
I finally got away from the group of kids following me. "I'm too short for this shit." I mumbled out of breath taking off my helmet.

Your POV

I'm honestly kinda regret coming to this E3 convention. My legs hurt. I lean onto a wall. "I'm too short for this shit." A voice said on the other side of the wall. I see a man taking off a helmet...

Then it hit me. He was swaggersouls. I was think on should I stay a peek at his face until that thought was interrupted by a group of boys. "He taking off his helmet!!!yooooo! Take a pictures!"

On instinct he dropped his helmet and I threw my potato shirt I had won on his face. Grabbed his helmet from the floor shoving it back on my shirt still on his face. "Ow" he let out a cute sound of pain. Lol....

I ended up pushing him in a closet then shut the door join him. "Can you turn around?" He asked.

I did he adjusted his helmet. "Thanks dude that was cool of you."

I turned around. "No problem." I smiled. "Oh..you're not a dude" his helmet moved with him is head to down to my chest then back up to my face. "You have boobs."

"Yes. I do have boobs." I laughed. "I'm like your knight with boobs."

He laughed "you wanna walk around E3 with me? You know to say thanks for saving my ass?"

"Sure.Im y/n by the way."

~~~

More requests are comin soooon