Raccooneggs x reader P2

My mom ended up leaving after she made me and Ezra food. I called him for food he didn't reply. I went to go check.

He wasn't in his chair. Or his room. I went into the bathroom. His back was turned to the door. "Ez.? What are you doing.?" I touched his back.

He was so tense. "Ezra.?" His head was down..he was looking down in something in his hand. I went to turn him. It was my positive pregnancy test...

I stepped back. "Ezra. I um.."

"Your pregnant?" He whispered in a question. "Yes." I replied back hushly. He puts the stick down. He put his hands in his hair. "Fuck y/n. What are we gonna fucking do.?"

I stayed quiet. "I have no idea..."

"Were 19! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" Ezra said under his breath. "I'm sorry." I felt it was my fault.
"Don't be..it's my fault."

I felt his hands grabbed my arms. "Baby. I nutted in you." He said so casually it made me chuckle. "Co'mere.." he mumbled. He gave me a tight hug. He always knew how to make me feel good in troubling situations..

He placed a warm kisses on the side of my neck comforting me. "We should eat." I told him softly. He nodded.

We went outside to the table and ate. Before going on the couch clueless on what were gonna do next...