Swaggersouls x Reader

-Requested by @-

~Attention~

I was currently on Eric's bed watching him play his stupid game. "Babe."

No reply.

"Ric."

No answer

I flop on his bed bored out of my fucking mind.
I stared at the ceiling for a minute before sitting up to try again. "Eric."

"Daddy"

Nothing

"Small dick bitch"

For fuck sake Eric pay attention to meeeee.

"Fuck you den" I mumbled walking out of his room to the kitchen. I went in his fridge. He had some left over pizza inside. I took it out and ate it cold. I took the box up to the room and sat down.

Then got a phone call from a close guy friend of mine. "Nickolas! How are you?"

"Goood, how about you?"

"I'm great. Just being ignored by my boyfriend." I sighed. I glance at Eric taking glances at me. "Yeah I'd love to go out" I said out loud seeing if a reaction would come out of Eric. He's ass was fully looking now. "Right now?! Lemme get home and change."

Nickolas already knew what I was doing. Cause it be like that ya know . "Who the hell are you talking to."

I held a hand up. Cutting him off. "Y/n." He demanded. "See you" I hung up. I stood up Eric did as well. "What? Wanna pay attention to me now?" I asked.

"Babe."

"You're a fucking asshole you know that right.." I mumbled.