Part 13

It was only a few weeks later that Shinichi finally felt ready to introduce Kaito to his parents. But not as Kaito 1412, as Kuroba Kaito, his boyfriend. The magician managed to blow every single hint of doubt about this weird relationship out of his heart and left him helplessly captivated inside his charm. He stopped to attend Kaito KID's heist tho, it didn't feel right to still fight to arrest his boyfriend. Much to the desperation of the task force, that is.
That make Hakuba his new rival number one, right? Oh the half brit was happy to hear he was the only detective after Kaito KID and wouldn't ever give up chasing him what the thief thoroughly enjoyed. But not only did he find a boyfriend, Heiji turned out to be a marvellous friend too. Both shared the same opinion about Hakuba and the recent events bound them as well.

Still for the first time, the magician below the moonlight felt nervousity crawling up inside his heart. He was going to face the ultimate jury, the parents of his boyfriend. Shinichi opened the door of his house, the sweet scent of coffee declaring the arrival of his parents.
"I'm home!"
It turned out Kaito had no reason to ever worry about the meeting. Yukiko trapped him inside a hug as soon as she saw him and kissed in a childish manner his forehead, leaving the poor magician baffled.
"Oh Kaito-kun! You've grown so well! You were soooo small when I saw you last time."
"Uhm..."
Her husband, Yusaku, gently pulled her backwards and resulted his wife to set up a somehow adorable pout.
"Remember Kaito-kun was very young when we met him. Kaito-kun, we were befriended with your mother and father and still are in contact with her."

Shinichi slowly jawdropped but Kaito immediately set up his well known pokerface, letting a rose appear inside his hand and handing it to the squealing mother of Shinichi.
"I'm glad I get to meet you today as a grown man~"
Shinichi snorted quietly as he heard this, Kaito and a grown man? He still was that childish idiotic thief he knew since ages, but his laugh was answered by a small icy glare from said one.
"The pleasure is on our side. And please, I am glad Shinichi chose you as his partner."
"Dad!!"
"Oh Shin-chan, you grew up so fast!!"
That of course being a sneaky remark on his days as Conan caused the detective to set up an annoyed pout. Oh how much Kaito digged this sweet expression of his.

As finally sunset arrived and Kaito managed to pry Shinichi away from his beloved coffee, both took the stairs upwards into Shinichi's bedroom. Yet as the males discovered a small note at the bedroom doors, Kudo flushed scarlet red while Kaito only grinned. He ripped the note off and read it out loud, causing the detective to become even more embarassed.
"Since you have our permission I have the feeling tonight you won't be sleeping much. Please use protection and don't be so loud, the walls are thin. Yukiko."
Next to the written letters a condom package hung on the note.
"Kaito will you shut the fuck up?!"
Poor Shinichi was a blushing mess by now, yet Kaito didn't mind the slightest. Pulling the detective into a soft yet protective embrace, Shinichi felt his lips to crash against Kaito's.

Kaito's tongue slowly dipped into his salive, asking for permission to go further which was silently granted. Breathing as one, the door of Shinichi's room was opened and closed right after the two entered it, a battle of dominance inside their mouths. At the end, Kaito was winning, but Shinichi didn't mind at all.
All he wanted now was for the pleasure and Kaito to consume him, his body and soul. And he would gladly hand himself to the phantom thief who managed to steal his heart.

The next morning as Yukiko wanted to wake her 'angels' up, she found another small note at her little boy's door. Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she pulled it off and read out loud.
"Until lunch this room is closed down. We apologize for the technological maintenance."
Giggling to herself, she stuck the note back onto the door and left, a knowing smile covering her face.

[The end]