Fairy vs Saber

"Alright pumpkins! It's time for the battles!" Mato exclaimed, the crowds cheered, this was their favorite part of the Grand Magic Games, "it's one v. one for now, but later on we will be getting into team battles!"

"First battle is Gē from Sabertooth team B, versus Gajeel from Fairy Tail team B!" Mato announced, the crowds went wild at this pairing.

"Oh this will be an easy ten points." Levy said with full confidence, Fairy Tail glared at her.

"Oh and why is that?" Gray growled looking over at the female Saber, "Gē doesn't look that powerful, she'll break like a twig." He announced, Fairy Tail laughed as the Sabers glowered at him.

"Knock it off Gray," Lisanna told him, Gray rolled his eyes at her, "the last time you bullied someone they died. Do you want that to happen again?" Lisanna asked him, Gray looked down quickly.

"Died? What do you mean they died?" Lucy asked Lisanna curiously.

"Levy.. Juvia.. Erza.. Lucy.." Lisanna said, tears formed in the corners of her eyes, "they left the guild five years ago, and about three months after they left Master told us he had gotten word they had.. they had died." She choked out the last word, Elfman and Mira both put a hand on her shoulders to comfort her.

"Makarov told you that.. huh?" Erza said, she eyed Makarov who guiltily looked away from them, "well that is very devastating news. I'm sorry we even asked." She told them.

"No.. it's fine.. just some of us haven't gotten over it well others.. others have." Mira Jane said eyeing Natsu, Jellal, Gray, and Gajeel.

"Gajeel should enter the ring before he is disqualified!" Mato sang, "Gē is waiting!"

"What!?" Gajeel looked at the Sabertooth balcony and indeed saw that Levy/Gē was gone, and standing in the center of the ring. He jumped down and joined her, he eyed her up and down.

"You're quite the shrimp." He told her, this caused Levy to stiffen and tense up, "but even so, I'll pummel you." He cracked his knuckles.

"Alright, alright, I want a good clean fight! Go!" Mato yelled and Gajeel jumped into action.

"Iron dragon's roar!" He roared as a wave of power whirled it's way towards Levy.

"Rock wall!" She yelled and deflected the power in different directions, some even almost hit Gajeel, "playing tough huh? Okay then." Levy did a somersault backwards to get out of range of his attacks, she touched the ground and it burst into pieces.

"Earthquake!" She yelled, Gajeel struggled to maintain his balance as the ground shook beneath him, after many attempts and several falls he stood on solid ground.

"Iron dragon's hard fist!" He yelled, he went to punch Levy but was once again stopped by a rock wall, the punch did damage though, it broke up the wall into many small pieces that hurled both Levy and Gajeel backwards.

"Rock spikes!" Levy yelled as pointed rocks protruded from the ground, Gajeel jumped around trying to avoid the spikes, but one hit his leg. Gajeel stood unsteadily now that his leg was injured.

"Iron dragon's club!" Gajeel shouted, his arm extended, he aimed for Levy but at the last second she grabbed hold of his arm, she flipped him over her shoulder, smacking him into the ground.

"Liquid ground!" She yelled as the spot where Gajeel laid down unmoving, he started to absorb into the ground, his guild yelled for the match to stop.

"She will kill him! Stop the match!" Natsu yelled angrily, "damn pumpkin stop the match!"

"Master tell him to stop the match!" Cana yelled, she may not be a big fan of Gajeel's but she didn't want to watch him die.

"Fine then, Gajeel forfeits!" Makarov announced, Mato blew a whistle for the match to end. Levy sighed as Gajeel was seemingly pulled from the liquid ground and back to the surface, he was gasping and panting and glaring at Levy.

"You're fucking insane!" He spat at her, "you could've killed me!" He stomped over to her, he towered over her But Levy did not care.

"I am Gē, an Element of Sabertooth." She spat back at him, "nothing will stop me from achieving my dream." She turned and walked off, leaving Gajeel speechless and the crowds amazed at her and her power, like they did with Juvia they started to chant Levy's fake name, 'Gē' was soon bellowing throughout the stadium.

"Stupid Saber.." he muttered as he went back to his balcony, "I'll show her.. I'll show them all I'm much stronger than she is." He mumbled, the other Fairies patted him on the back as a 'good try' but he wanted none of it, he slapped their hands away before glaring back at the Sabers.

"That was amazing Lev— Gē!" Sting said, he tried to hug her but their balconies were much too far away, he almost ended up tripping over it and falling instead.

"Thanks Sting." She laughed at him, this sound caused some of the Fairies to look up, mainly Jet and Droy. They knew that laugh, they had heard it most of their lives growing up, and for just a second, instead of seeing Gē smiling and laughing with the Sabers they saw Levy. But just like that she was gone.

"You really were impressive, it was nice to see your powers." Rogue nodded, "honestly I'd hate to be your girls's enemies." He did a small shudder.

"Great job Gē!" Pantherlily hugged her, since she was so small compared to him he picked her up quite easily, "I knew you'd win! Gajeel has nothing on you!" He boasted for her.

"Thanks Pantherlily, you're really sweet." She smiled at her exceed friend.

"Shh, in public you can't call me that," he whispered looking over at the Fairy Tail balconies, "call me... just call my Lily." He said.

"Got it Lily." She smiled at him, Erza, Juvia, and Lucy ran over and gave their teammate a hug.

"Good job Gē!" Lucy exclaimed hugging her friend, "you were so good out there, showing all the other guilds who's boss!"

"I agree, you really gave them a good first impression of us." Erza said, "well you and Hýdōr." She smiled at the two who smiled back.

"Hýdōr thinks Gē did the best, Hýdōr barely got to use her powers.." Juvia said sadly, the others patted her back reassuringly.

"You'll have your turn to show them how strong you are." Happy told her, "you're the Elementals after all." He reminded them.

"Yeah we are!" Juvia said enthusiastically, "by the way.. where's Yukino?" Juvia asked, the others looked around but saw no sign of her.

"Yukino's missing." Erza said seriously, that was all it took for the four Sabers to run off and search for her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Oh no, where's Yukino!? Has she been kidnapped or is she just wandering around?

To find out stay tuned for the next part of Elements Of Sabertooth!