<The End>

Alright ladies and gents, this is a very hard decision for me.. but I've decided this is the end of Elements Of Sabertooth. There just isn't much to write for it now since the big fight between the Fairy Tail and the Elite 7, and the next gen kids just aren't popular enough for me to feel motivated to continue this story when I could be making new ones that people enjoy more!

Elements Of Sabertooth has had a very good run, and I'll miss writing for this story very much. But I just have new ideas and new stories that I hope will get just as much attention as this one did!

This story will always hold a special place in my heart, but all good things must come to an end.. and it's this story's time to end.

The story really ended after Levy, Juvia, and Yukino became good again and then left to be a dark guild, but I tried to continue this story just because I didn't want it to end. The parts after that will still be here for you to read, but they're just extras at this point for a little fun!

Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I hope even more that you'll enjoy one of my other stories like Back To The Past, Dragon Spirit, or Lost senses!

This is it for Elements Of Sabertooth..

But stay tuned with me to see what other stories I write! I promise they'll be just as good, if not better then this one!

Once again thanks for reading! And make sure you check out Lost Senses, Back To The Past, and Dragon Spirit! They still have so much life to them that I'm very excited to write about!