Darkness

Levy paced the Emperor's palace annoyed and impatient, she huffed around as the remaining members of her team tried to calm her down, except for Juvia who was equally mad. Their best friends had betrayed them! And for Fairy Tail? They couldn't believe why they would ever defend Fairy Tail.. after what they did to them.. Levy grabbed a pillow and chucked it at the wall, her throw was so powerful the pillow smashed through the wall and three rooms over where a servant was cleaning, but he quickly ran from the room when he saw the titaness practically spewing smoke from her ears.

"Babe! Calm down.." Sting grabbed her hand and held it tightly, "we're just as mad as you.. but you can't go around destroying our Emperor's palace.." he told her, Levy sighed, she knew he was right but she still didn't want to calm down. She hesitantly sat down in a chair next to Juvia, but their combined rage and annoyance practically made the others have to back up from the force of it, which was no exaggeration. Circling around Juvia and Levy was black smoke, it seeped from their skin and circled them so much that the others sometimes couldn't even see them.

"I say we go back to Fairy Tail and kill the traitors!" Yukino suggested, she had the same aura as Levy and Juvia, who nodded in agreement to her suggestion. "They made a fool out of the Elite 13– I mean the Elite 7." She explained further, of course her team agreed with this but they didn't see that as a good enough reason to kill their former friends, at least everyone but Juvia and Levy. These three combined had so much ill intent it almost put Zeref to shame.

Their team mates sighed, no matter how much they tried to persuade them it wasn't that big a deal they couldn't see past the fact they had been betrayed, and by their closest friends nonetheless.. It hurt.

"Yukino, Levy, Juvia, you three all need to calm down.." Rogue sighed as he rubbed his forehead, "we get it! They hurt you! But is it really such a big deal?" He asked, and the moment he saw the looks in their eyes he knew he asked a very wrong question. The looks ok their faces were hard and full of anger, but the looks in their eyes were full of sadness, hurt, and confusion.. they were generally confused about how to feel about the situation.. but there was something else in their eyes as well.. they seemed to be flashing different colors.. Levy's turning black then green over and over.. Juvia's a stormy grey then deep blue.. Yukino's a pitch black and then a chilling white..

"What's wrong with your eyes?" Lyon asked as he grabbed Juvia's hand in an attempt to calm her down, "they're.. weird.." he pointed out as Juvia pulled her hand away, an expression of hurt on her face as she stood next to Yukino and Levy.

As the three stood together the others started to notice other changes to them as well, their hair turned black, their skin turned paler and paler, and loud screeches were heard as owls, ravens, and crows swooped in and landed around the three.. making them look more evil and sinister than ever before..

Their heads turned when the sound of clapping came from the doorway, "Well done you three.. you've awakened." Zeref cooed as he walked towards the three, "you've awakened your elemental forms of darkness, honestly I always thought it'd be Lucy and Erza to have these forms.. but I'm pleasantly surprised." He mused as the three girls bowed before their Emperor. The other guys eyed their Emperor warily as they bowed in front of him as well.

"These forms multiply your power, as of right now you're far stronger than anyone in Fiore." Zeref smirked, the three girls grinned evilly, "we must attack while Lucy and Erza are unaware of their elemental forms of light!" He laughed, the Elite 7 nodded as they made way for the door, "but first, Rogue, Sting, Lyon, and Pantherlily, there is something I must do first.. and I promise this won't hurt a bit." The boys were about to say something before Zeref snapped his fingers and they were engulfed in black smoke, it filled their lungs as they gasped for breath, made their eyes water so they couldn't see.. but, after what seemed like hours to the four unfortunate boys, the smoke cleared.