Unfinished Problems

It was a normal day in the Blue Pegasus guild, the guild mates were happily talking as they discussed their plans for the day, and their dates as well, some competing for who had the best date planned overall. The only one not competing in the competition was Hibiki, who was sitting in the corner hunched over a piece of paper, scratching at the paper before tossing it away, unsatisfied, and grabbing another one. He did this for hours, until finally snapping his pencil in defeat, he looked at the words he had written, hoping they were any good.

'My dearest Lucy..' that was it, he hadn't gotten any further than that and it annoyed him, he just wasn't any good with words.. and you would think after a few months his writing would get better. It didn't.

Lucy used to write him letters every day.. and Hibiki wanted to return one each time.. but he was always too busy, or lazy, or couldn't find the right words to express his emotions, and it killed him inside.. he only wondered how Lucy felt when she got no response from him, it was no wonder she stopped writing after a few months..

"Still trying to write, huh?" Hibiki looked up to see Eve, Ren, and Jenny hovering over him with amused expressions, "it's been months.. and you are still only able to write three words?" Eve asked, he felt a little bad for Hibiki, they all knew how desperately he wanted to write, but just couldn't.

"Ya know.. I hate to be the bringer of bad news but.. Lucy's probably given up on you.." Jenny said, Ren and Eve elbowed her and she looked away guiltily, "I'm just saying, she hasn't written in months and you've given no response to her.. she's probably moved on and so should you!" Hibiki knew she was right, but he just couldn't bring himself to admit it to them, or himself either.

Hibiki looked away with a frown, "I know guys but—." Hibiki suddenly jumped up and looked around, "everyone down! Quick-!" Everyone looked around frantic before falling to the ground, as soon as they did the doors to the guild were blasted off the hinges, after the dust and smoke went away and the initial shock as well the members of Blue Pegasus realized there were people standing in the now empty doorway, seven people to be precise. No.. these weren't normal people.. they were monsters with human faces, Hibiki could sense it, he could also sense something familiar about these people..

"Where is Hibiki." One of them spat, this one was obviously a girl, she had a weird cape covering her face which only showed her mouth, her voice was eerily familiar, "we'd like to.. talk to him." She smiled, she was a good actress, her smile seemed innocent and kind, but Hibiki could tell there was nothing but ill intent and resentment behind it. She walked past the Blue Pegasus members, all of which were cowering on the floor, she walked passed them, unsatisfied none of them were Hibiki. Finally when she reached the very back of the guild she smiled, "there you are." She cooed, she pulled down her hood and Hibiki had to take a double take at the sight.

"Levy?" He said, his voice was hoarse, "what happened to you..?" Levy scowled down at him, he hadn't noticed before but the other six who walked in with her followed behind closely, and once he got a closer look at their faces he knew exactly who he was facing against. "Juvia.? Lyon.? Sting.? Yukino.? Rogue.? Pantherlily.? What happened..?" He looked at them bewildered, as did the other Blue Pegasus members when realizing who they were.

"Your girlfriend happened to us." Juvia spat as she glared down at Hibiki and the others, her sentence made no sense to him, Lucy and her friends had always been so close and happy together.. what had she done to turn her closest friends against her?

Yukino rapped her nails against a table, "Lucy has joined back up with Fairy Tail. They're her family now." She sneered, she moved her hands around as a sphere appeared in the middle of the room with a picture on it, "and some are much more than family." She frowned, the picture showed Lucy embracing a dark haired mage, it was Gray. They pulled away slightly before moving their faces closer together, their lips closer together. Just when the picture was about to show them kissing, it disappeared, leaving a sour taste in everyone's mouths, and a hole in Hibiki's heart.

"She.. how could she?" Hibiki asked in disbelief, he held his head in his hands as he pulled and twisted his hair, "I loved her, and she just did this?" He asked, he mumbled nonsense to himself as his guild members tried to move forward to comfort him, but were stopped by a force, a hologram had appeared around Hibiki. Everyone looked around to see where it could be coming from but no one was the source of the magic.. at least no one outside the hologram.

Hibiki was the around of the magic, and it seemed the angrier he got the larger the shield became, it pushed against the members of Blue Pegasus but let Levy and the others in without hesitation. They walked towards Hibiki.. only this person no longer looked like the Hibiki who would sit in the corner of the guild hall all day.

He now had long black hair and multicolored eyes, one yellow with a black pupil and the other black with a yellow pupil, making him look futuristic in an evil and gut wrenching way. Levy and the others smirked triumphantly at Hibiki and his new look, they had got him exactly where they wanted him to be, full of hatred and feelings of betrayal just like themselves.

Sting extended a hand to Hibiki, "Join us, Hibiki. You'll be able to get revenge on those who have wronged you." He smirked, "You can get revenge on Lucy." Hibiki looked up when he heard those words, they seemed to be like an on switch that Sting just flipped, Hibiki smirked at them and laughed manically, startling the Blue Pegasus members who were watching.

"Yeah I'll join you." Hibiki laughed as he took Sting's hand, pulling himself up. Everyone around looked at Levy for instructions on what to do next, she snickered at all their expectant faces before speaking.

"We got what we came for, now it's off to Fairy Tail!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been busy with school exams and other stuff, but I'm back now and since it's summer I'll have tons of time to write! Buts that not what you're thinking, is it? What you're thinking is..

Is Hibiki really evil? Why is Lucy kissing Gray after what he did? Will the Fairies be ready for the attack on their guild?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Elements Of Sabertooth!
(Please read)
Also, on an unrelated note, my story is eligible for the Watty's, but I don't know if I should submit my story? Do you guys think I'd have a chance? Please just comment down what you think, it'll help tons!

And finally, here is what Hibiki looks like now!

Hibiki!^^