The Invasion Begins

It had only been a year or two since the former Sabers had become an elite squad, and during that time they had made quite the name for themselves. Even if they were an elite squad they had all separated into their own little mini squads, Levy, Juvia, Lyon, Sting, Rogue, Yukino, and Pantherlily made up their own mini squad. Minerva, Erza, Rufus, Lucy, Happy, and Orga made up the other, they wanted to split up their power as best as possible. But even so, they occasionally split up into other mini squads as well, but they mainly stayed in the bigger ones. Juvia and Levy were now closer than ever, with each other and the members of their mini squad too. Erza and Lucy became closer with the members of their squad as well.

Minerva waltzed into the room where all members of the squad were talking, "Emperor Zeref wishes to talk to us.. about an upcoming ambush." She smirked, the squad looked at each other before jumping to their feet and sitting down at their seats in the meeting room. Zeref nodded at them all in acknowledgement.

"I have gathered you all here to discuss the ambush.." he cooed as he looked at the squad, "An ambush on Ishgar." The squad looked at each other nervously, an ambush against a few guilds was nothing, but an entire continent might be out of their power range, "any objections? How about you, land giantess?" Zeref asked looking at Levy, land giantess was the name the empire called her, even if she was anything but giant.

"My Emperor, you know I will back your plan wholeheartedly, but an entire continent? Do you really think we could take them?" She asked, "perhaps we should postpone the attack. But it is up to you, my Emperor." She nodded, Zeref eyed her up and down with a smile in his eyes.

"Well, maybe we should get others opinions? Ocean sorceress? Air empress? Fire goddess? Ice queen? What are your takes on this?" Zeref asked, these were all the respective names the Elementals had earned themselves.

"Juvia has no problem with attacking Ishgar, but Levy does have a good point." Juvia added, "do we really have a chance against the continent?"

"I agree with Levy, our powers may not be good enough to attack Ishgar quite yet. We have frequently visited them in the past year and the guild's power has only grown and grown." Lucy pointed out, "but that does not mean we don't have the upper hand, we know many guild's secrets. And the important piece you are looking for."

Zeref smiled, "oh? Important piece? Whatever could that be?" He mused, he knew wholeheartedly that they knew exactly what it is that he wanted.

"Lumen histoire." Erza started, "the ultimate weapon, the best defense that filthy continent has. The people of Ishgar have heard of the Elite 13 but do not know it is us, we could fool Fairy Tail into almost putting that weapon right into our hands."

Yukino smirked as she tampered with the space around her, showing an image of the former Fairies turned Sabers, they had all gone back to Fairy Tail, but it was hard for them to be accepted back, "plus we have our inside sources, if anyone can get Lumen Histoire back, it's us." She said determined, "I say we attack Ishgar, now. Our Emperor has faith in us, I see no reason to break his faith." She added, the rest of the squad agreed with her, and it seemed a decision had been made.

"Alright then, our ice queen has spoken. As have the rest of you." Zeref cooed as he pointed at each of the squad members, "Levy and Juvia's squad will leave for Fairy Tail, fool them into believing you're good and then take Lumen Histoire right from under their noses. They consider you two the weakest, it will be easy to gain their trust."

Levy and Juvia both nodded, "Understood, Emperor." They said in sync.

"When's the soonest you can leave?" Zeref asked, "I will still need some time to ready the Spriggan 12 and their armies. I will send your divisions with Lucy and Erza."

Levy thought for a moment, "we leave now, the more disheveled we look the better, our lie to them is Lucy and Erza have become unhinged, that they kidnapped all of us and we were able to escape. Understood?" She asked, her mini squad nodded. And just like that Levy and Juvia saluted to their Emperor before they and their mini squad all disappeared into the ground, or a puddle of water. After a few minutes of waiting they appeared in front of the Fairy Tail guild hall, they all ruffled up their hair and tore their clothes up to make them more 'weak and in need of help'.

While in Alakitasia Zeref and the remaining squads were preparing for their attack against Ishgar, Yukino had left behind a small hole in space so the others could see what was going on. Which was much appreciated as Zeref watched as the Ishgar based squad knocked on the guild halls, a loud pound rippled through the guild hall. The doors swung open to reveal the tattered and torn mages.

"Help us!" Yukino cried as a she limped around, a gash on her leg, anyone who didn't know better would think it was real, but the squad knew that it was fake, "they're after us! Lucy.. Erza.." she shook with fear.

"What the hell is going on?" Laxus's voice boomed, he turned around to see the squad and his eyes widened in shock, "you guys.. what happened!?" He barked, he ran over with the other former Sabers following, they helped the squad over to the bar where they sat down, faking to be ill and hurt.

Levy's voice broke with emotion in between of sobs, "Erza and Lucy went mad with power.. they kidnapped all of us.. we're the only ones who escaped with our lives." She covered her mouth as she cried, the Fairies put a comforting hand on her back.

"Then why the hell did you all come here?" Gajeel's voice was heard over all of the ruckus, "we don't want all of your lot here!" The Fairies all glared at him, causing him to back down.

"We're here because we have to warn you.." Juvia gasped as tears streamed down her face, the Fairies looked at her confused, she looked at all of them before answering their confusion.

"Lucy and Erza plan an invasion.. a homicide."

"They're coming to attack."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The invasion is beginning! Will the Fairies actually trust the squad or will they not believe their lies?!

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Elements Of Sabertooth!