Panic (Part 2)

Genki and Shiori touched back on the ground, both smiling goofily in the middle of the arena as the fighting continued around them.. it seemed while they were in the air Misumi Strauss had been taken down by Takiyo with his white dragon roar, and was now tapping her foot impatiently at the edge of the arena, still accompanied by Akako and Michi, with Michi looking barely harmed and Akako looking quite water logged with a snickering Yuki standing in front of him.

Shiori noticed that while Akako was looking annoyed at Yuki, he was laughing and smiling at the boy when he wasn't looking.. it definitely made Shiori wonder what had happened while they were almost dying in the air.. but before she could wonder anymore Genki coughed to get her attention, making her instantly forget about what was happening between Yuki and Akako.

Shiori turned her head just as Genki began to speak, "Well, I don't feel like fighting anymore. I'll go join those three." Genki scratched the back of his head, "care to join me?" Genki teased as he took her hand in his, Shiori looked unsure as she took his hand, looking around to see how her team mates were doing against their opponents.

Au was currently battling against Rikona.. Kawa was still against the Mikazuchi twins.. Mamoru was fighting Raidon and Amaterasu was against Hajime and Sakae.. Hoshi was up against Fudo.. and even Taro was fighting Natsuko.. the only one Shiori was really concerned about was Amaterasu, but she knew she could take care of herself.. but what if she did need help in the end.? Mamoru could probably help her.. but what if Raidon beat him?

There were too many 'what ifs' for Shiori to handle, and after much debating in her mind she finally smiled and nodded, "Yeah. I'll join you.. I'll even introduce you to my friend Yuki over there, and Ezume, and my brother Takiyo!" Shiori said excitedly as she walked over to the 'loser + the lazies' section that consisted of the losers plus the others she just listed off.

As the two walked off the field the main focus of the fight was now on Hoshi and Fudo, ice against flame, the result of the fight would be a tough call that even the Fairies and Night Wanderers parents couldn't quite decide who would come out victorious..

"Ice dragon's roar!" Hoshi yelled as ran towards Fudo, Fudo dodged the attack as he did his own purgatory roar towards Hoshi. Hoshi jumped out of the way just in time as the roar skimmed his leg, leaving a pretty bad burn going across his leg.. he grit his teeth in pain to stop himself from yelling as he rolled on the ground, forcing himself to stand up to keep facing Fudo. He staggered to his feet and looked down, Fudo's roar ended up doing more damage then he thought, his shirt was singed, exposing his stomach, which was quite embarrassing seeing as Hoshi was in front of thousands of mages.

Hoshi groaned as he looked towards Fudo, almost laughing in surprise at what he saw. Fudo was staring at Hoshi's stomach with an obviously pink and flushed face, his hand covering his mouth as he muttered incoherent nonsense.. Hoshi looked at him strangely before getting an idea.. he lost his shirt completely and messed up his hair, hoping it would fluster Fudo even more.

It did.

Fudo was shamelessly staring at Hoshi as he made his way towards Fudo, "Like the show?" Hoshi asked flirtatiously, using Fudo's obvious gay panic to his advantage, "it's alright if you do, you're not that bad yourself." Hoshi cooed, he wasn't lying, he did find Fudo attractive, so flirting with him was just a little bit of a bonus.. Hoshi smirked as Fudo trembled slightly under his gaze, covering his face with his hands as he tried to look away, he needed to focus on the fight!.. but all he could focus on was the boy walking towards him..

"What.. what're you doing..?" Fudo asked as Hoshi stood right in front of him, he watched as the boy gripped the collar of his shirt, staring into the dragon slayer's eyes with such an intensity Fudo couldn't tell if everything Hoshi was doing was a joke or not.. "b-back off.. pretty boy.." Fudo stuttered as he felt his face get warmer and warmer as Hoshi's face was getting closer and closer.

As the two were having their little moment, the entire fighting around them ceased. Everyone was too curious and intrigued by whatever was going on with Hoshi and Fudo, even the Mikazuchi twins and Kawa stopped their fighting to watch the spectacle right in front of their eyes, "what are they doing?" Nobuyuki asked his brother and Kawa, Shin shook his head and shrugged while Kawa put a finger to her lips.

"I think they're gonna kiss." Kawa stated, Nobuyuki and Shin looked at her in shock, "let me explain, Hoshi is an expert at reading situations and picking the best course of action. Fudo must've done something to out himself so Hoshi is taking advantage of the situation to win.. that or Fudo is his crush of the month so he's simply gonna kiss him." She snickered at the last part, the twins joined in.. and for a second it was like they hadn't even just fought each other for several minutes.. but that was just for a second, because they quickly stopped, realizing who they were laughing with.. quickly looking away from them and back towards the show.

"Don't pull away, hot stuff." Hoshi teased as pulled Fudo close, pressing their lips together as his face flushed more and more. Hoshi meant for it to be a quick peck but Fudo had other plans, especially after being called 'hot stuff'. Fudo put his hands around Hoshi's waist and pressed their lips together harder.. Hoshi was surprised at first before he fully kissed back, neither pulling away until they needed air.. only to attack each other's lips again and again.. they went on like this for quite awhile before remembering they were in front of a crowd.. they pulled away shyly as they looked at the dead silent crowd, most of who were in shock at what just happened.

But the shock quickly wore off, replaced by cheers of approval from their friends.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The fighting's halted, for now. But will it stay so calm? Or will it resume where it left off? How will the crowds and their parents react?

Stay tuned to find out what happens next on Elements Of Sabertooth!