Bad Intentions *

*Sexual Content*

Lauren was beyond bored. Having days off were usually something she looked forward to, but today was different. She had no one to bother and no one was texting her. Dinah, Ally, and Normani were gone to do whatever it is they had planned and Camila had been in the shower for almost an hour now. She huffed slightly, switching between channels on the TV for what felt like the hundredth time. She grabbed her phone and began scrolling through her Tumblr, stopping at a post that read, “Save water, shower together.” she thought of a wonderful idea.

Standing from the bed, she began to strip of her clothing. Completely naked, she headed across the room to the bathroom door. She opened the door to the as quietly as possible and tip-toed forward into the steamy room, making sure to close the door softly behind her. She could hear Camila singing slightly,

I’ve got some damn bad intentions.

I’ve got some secrets I forgot to mention

Haven’t learned my lesson

Lauren smirked at her choice of song, noticing it fit the mood perfectly. Pulling the shower curtain back softly, she stepped into the shower behind Camila, who was still oblivious. She bit her lip as she looked the girl up and down. Unable to hide the fact that she wanted her; needed her. She put her arm around the girl’s waist causing her to jump, almost slipping on the wet shower floor. Lauren caught her and turned the girl to her so they were eye to eye.

“Lauren..what the fuck. W-what’re you doing?” Camila stuttered, eyeing the nude girl.

“I’m taking a shower.”  She replied simply, grabbing a clean towel from the rack.

“Right….keep your hands to yourself Lo.” Camila warned, turning back to finish washing herself. Lauren chuckled at that, but didn’t want to push it, for now.  

A few minutes passed with nothing but the sound of water hitting the shower floor before Camila tried to exit the shower. She tried to move past Lauren but the older girl wasn’t having it. Lauren spun her around, forcing her chest back into the shower wall.

She then pressed her body against the girl. Camila groaned at the feeling of Lauren’s chest against hers. Lauren’s hands then gave themselves permission to explore. One of them was placed between the girl’s legs, teasingly sliding through her folds. Camila moaned lowly and threw her head back in pleasure. Another chuckle. Her other hand cupped the girl’s right breast and massaged it tenderly while connecting her lips with Camila’s neck, sucking slightly on her pulse point. Camila could feel her nipples growing hard the more Lauren teased her. The water continued to beat upon them but they no longer felt it. All they could focus on was each other.

Lauren could feel Camila’s wetness even though her body was dripping wet. “Hm..did I make you do this babe?” She asked as she began to trace circles on the girl’s clit. Camila was losing it; having Lauren’s voice in her ear and her hands exploring her body was doing a number on her. Before she could answer, Lauren thrust a finger inside of her causing her to let out a mixture of a squeal and a moan.

“God…you said you were just taking a shower.” Camila moaned, her words shortening and beginning with every movement Lauren’s fingers made inside her.

“I lied.” Lauren mumbled against her neck. All Camila could do was force herself to stay on her feet as the girl continued to pleasure her at a fast pace. She grasped at the hair on the back on Lauren’s neck when she felt the pressure begin to build up. Her entire being was consumed by Lauren’s finger inside of her and her mouth on her neck. She could feel Lauren adding another finger, twisting and curling them. She released a throaty moan; her release was coming fast.  Just as she was about to get go, Lauren removed her fingers. Camila let out a loud groan causing the girl to laugh.

“I’m not done yet Mila.” She whispered in her ear, feeling the girl shiver. She began leaving slow, wet kisses down Camila’s body while staring up at the girl. She knew what she was doing. Building Camila up, just to watch her crash down, hard. Camila held her gaze intently, biting her lip. She threw her head back against the wall and let out a moan when Lauren got to her stomach. 

“What about the girls Laur?” She breathed out, not exactly caring just wanting to stall her for a bit so she could catch her breath.

“Don’t worry about them Camz, they’ll be gone for a while.” Lauren replied as she dropped down to her knees, lifting one of Camila’s legs to her shoulder in the process. Camila could feel Lauren’s breath against her. She moved her hands to tangle them into her wet hair, knowing Lauren liked to have her hair pulled.

Lauren smirked up at the girl before attaching her mouth to her clit, sucking slightly. Camila cried out as she began making circular motions with her tongue.  She didn’t know how much more she would be able to take as Lauren began moving her tongue through her folds, avoiding her clit again.

“More…” Camila breathed out and Lauren complied, inserting two fingers into the girl. Camila moaned louder, feeling Lauren thrust her fingers further into her, hitting every crevice of her insides. Nothing was going neglected. Spots that she didn’t even know would trigger moans were being hit. Her moans of complete pleasure echoed wildly off the shower walls as she felt Lauren hum against her clit. The feeling alone almost brought her to a climax right then but she was determined to hold in it longer. Lauren replaced her fingers with her tongue and moved her hand back up to rub Camila’s clit. The girl’s back arched off the wall; she could feel her release rushing in as Lauren began to move her tongue in and out of her. She gripped onto the Lauren’s hair as she came undone; Lauren never once slowing down to help her ease out the orgasm. She let out one last, loud moan of Lauren’s name before she began to come down from her pleasure high. She let go of Lauren’s hair and slowly removed her leg from the girl’s shoulder; not trusting her body at the moment.

Lauren kissed her thigh before standing back up. She smiled at the younger girl’s post-orgasm face, knowing she’d accomplished her goal. Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren’s neck as the girl wrapped hers around her waist. They kissed each other softly before Camila spoke in a raspy tone, “What exactly were your intentions when coming in here?”

“My intentions are always bad.” Lauren whispered against her lips.