Down in the Flames

*Sexual Content*

“Hey!” Chris said to the couple that was being guided towards him by the tall guy receiving the guests at the front door of the young man’s classic mansion. It was happening a small party at his home, containing the presence of some important guests to his new business venture.

“Hey, Chris!” Ryan, the man with blue eyes beside the brunette woman, said.

“I’m glad you two managed to come.” Chris smiled widely to the couple.

“We’re glad too.” Ryan smiled back and glanced at his girlfriend, Camila.

Ryan was an architect and three weeks before he had gone to his first meeting with Chris and his partners to show them his project. Which could become the newest Jauregui’s five start hotel.

“Oh… how rude I am.” Chris shook his head and chuckled. He lifted his hand so he could greet Camila properly and introduce himself officially. “I’m Chris, it’s a pleasure meeting you, Camila.” They traded a polite hand shake joined by smiles.

“The pleasure is mine.” Camila had her best smile over her pink lips. Chris glanced to the side after his hands disconnected and his eyes rested on his sister, coming closer to them. He motioned for her to get closer.

“This is my sister Lauren.” He said as Lauren got beside him. He placed a hand on her back as Lauren smiled at the two new guests.

“Hi.” She said politely with a sweet smile on her dark red lips. “Nice meeting you, finally.” She talked firstly with Ryan. “Chris talks a lot about your project.”

“Oh… thank you. His excitment about it makes me confident.” Ryan said nodding and left out a light chuckle. Chris grinned and got his attention back to introducing everyone.

“This is Camila, an intelligent woman, who happens to be Ryan’s girlfriend.” He said motioning to Camila with a friendly smile and Lauren chuckled.

“Nice meeting you, Camila. My brother is a proud feminist.” She grinned and Camila chuckled as they trade a hand shake. “Your name is beautiful.” Lauren said before letting go of Camila’s hand. Camila almost felt her cheeks blushing. Something about those deep green eyes staring right into her own and that voice made her feel that way out of a sudden.

“Thank you. Nice meeting you too, Lauren.” She rushed herself to say something.

“So… shall we?” Chris asked and the four of them followed him to the adjacent big room where all the guests were talking and drinking.

Lauren left the three and went back to her group of friends with whom she was before meeting with the couple and her brother. Chris called a waiter to serve the couple some drinks and he soon left the two alone to pay attention to his other guests too.

Camila and Ryan were talking about the house classical architecture when Chris approached them again, forty minutes later.

“Camila, do you bother if I take the architect to those scary men for a while?” Chris humorously asked to the brown eyed and pointed to three men standing on the opposite side of the room. The three were talking animatedly, but they looked intimidating either way because of their classy shells.

“No, of course not.” Camila replied with a smile.

“We can’t leave you alone, though. That wouldn’t be fair.” Chris shook his head.

“There’s no problem.” Camila shrugged. She didn’t want to stay alone, vaguely staring at the party happening around her, but she didn’t know anyone in there beside her boyfriend and the house owners.