Can't Stay Mad Forever *

*Sexual Content*

Camila’s POV 

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I groan pushing them off. I know that those arms belong to Lauren and I am too upset with her. I feel the arms wrap around me again and I sigh in frustration. I push them off once again only to have them wrap around me even tighter.

“Lauren stop, I’m still mad at you” I say pushing her arms off once again with even more force. I get no response so I turn my head to face her. She has her eyes closed with a little smirk plastered on her lips. 

“Nice try Jauregui but that smirk threw you off” I say attempting to squirm out of her arms. I fail and instead am pushed down on the bed. Above me is Lauren with a seductive look in her eyes, A lustful expression is flushed throughout her face, and that smirk that smirk is plastered on her lips yet again. Unless it never left. 

She lowers her head placing her lips on mine. I hesitate to kiss back at first but start to kiss back after a little while. I feel her hands run up and down my sides. She pulls away and rips off my night shirt. She literally ripped the fabric in half. I gasp at the feeling of the ventilated air hitting my breast. She smirks pressing her lips to my neck leaving soft gentle kisses everywhere. Once she reaches my pulse she runs her finger tip over it tracing the shape of it. I moan quietly. 

“What was that Cabello you like that?” She ask biting my earlobe, She starts to suck roughly on my pulse causing a chain of uncontrollable moans flush out of my mouth. 

“You like the feeling of my lips on your neck?” She ask raking her hands from my chest to just above my boxers. I nod slowly and she smirks satisfied. 

She starts to run my already stiff nipple in between the pads of her thumb and index finger. I moan loudly at the contact. She takes the other nipples in her mouth running her tongue along the circumference of it. A loud moan escapes my mouth. 

“L-lauren” I moan out. 

“You’re going to be screaming my name louder than that so save your vocals beautiful” She says winking. 

She rips off my boxers leaving me completely naked. She spreads my legs open putting her knee in between them. Her kneecap brushes up against my center causing a loud moan to fall out of my mouth.  

She connects our lips against once again. As she deepens the kiss her knee digs into my center causing me to throb. “L-lauren” I mumble into the kiss. 

“Yeah babe?” She questions as if it isn’t obvious as to what I want. 

“P-please” I stutter out bucking my hips forward a little trying to get her kneecap to hit me where I need it. 

“You know you were a bad girl today Camila, running away like that not telling me where you were going” She trails off. 

I nod closing my eyes. 

She removes her knee from in-between my legs causing me to whimper at the loss of contact. 

“Bad girls deserve to be punished"She whispers. I gulp and nod reluctantly. 

“Y-you M-made M-me M-mad” I stutter out in between pants. Her dirty talk really gets to me. I feel her finger rub up against my clit. She moves it at a slow place. 

“That doesn’t mean you can run off like that. I only called him back because he left me a voice mail” She says starting to go a little faster. I moan loudly and nod not really caring what she’s saying. 

“So sexy” She mumbles going removing her finger and replacing it with her tongue. “Mmmm” She mumbles into my center sending the vibrations up my core giving me the most pleasurable sensation. 

“LAUREN” I scream as she plunges her middle finger into me. “What’s wrong baby wasn’t expecting me to do that? Was little miss runaway caught off guard.?” I moan in response. She plunges another finger into me going even deeper than before. 

“F-f-f-u-kk” I scream out in pleasure. She plunges another finger into me thrusting even harder than before. 

“OHH GOD YEAH FUCK LAUREN OH MY GOD FUCK” I scream in between loud moans. “I like it when you moan my name” She whispers into my ear. 

“LAUREN” I moan out causing her to get faster with every thrust. She thrust really hard ramming into one of my walls hitting that spot. 

FUCK LAUREN JUST LIKE THAT YEAH FUCK YEAH” I scream feelings my walls start to clench around her fingers.  She pulls out and I sit up panting. 

“What the actual fuck” I say through pants. 

“Say I’m awesome" 

"You’re awesome” I respond rolling my eyes 

“Say you love me" 

"I love you” I say 

“Say you forgive me" 

"I forgive you” I say starting to get really antsy 

“Say you want..” she begins to say but I cut her off. 

“LAUREN FUCKING MICHELLE FUCKING JAUREGUI YOU ARE AWESOME I LOVE YOU AND FORGIVE YOU NOW STICK YOUR FINGERS IN MY FUCKING PUSSY AND FUCK ME HARD OR I’LL FUCK MYSELF ON YOUR FACE AND WON’T KISS YOU FOR A MONTH JUST FUCK…” I Scream but get cut off by three fingers slamming me into me. 

“FUCK YEAH” I scream my walls clenching around her fingers. 

“You’re so fucking sexy when you’re turned on, you and you’re dirty mouth” She mutters thrusting hard into me. 

“LAUREN OH MY FUCKING GOD YEAH FUCK YEAH” I scream feeling my legs shake. She starts to slow down but keeps thrusting letting me ride out my orgasm. I pant as she pulls out her fingers and licks me clean. 

“SO sexy” She says licking her lips. 

“I love you Camzii I’m sorry” She says. 

“It’s okay baby girl I love you too, It’s your turn” I say with a wink flipping her over.