|01|Mystic Falls

||
They say there'd be plenty other
hands to hold. Now I wish they'd
told me long ago.
||

•••

Have you ever wondered that the stories about Mythical Creatures you were told when you were little are true? I've been wondering that ever since. My name is Luna Donovan, I am 17 And Still Wondering If These stories Exist.

I am the youngest of two siblings. Matt And Vicki. Matt Is My Twin Brother But was born a couple minutes before me. I haven't seen them in many years though because I was being looked after by a family relative. My parents went their separate ways and seemed to not want anything to do with me. I've wanted to come back to my hometown of Mystic Falls for ages. But never got the chance to.
Now here I am, driving the long road to Mystic Falls.
||
As I drive closer to Mystic Falls, I can see the old but recognisable entrance sign. When I get into the middle of town, heading for my old family home. I noticed a few things have changed but some have stayed exactly the same.
I soon arrived at the doorstep of my old home and knocked. I heard no noise behind the door so I tried again. Still no answer. I waited a few minutes before getting back into my car and heading to a house I remembered from years ago. I headed to the Gilbert household to see a couple cars parked around the house. I found a space and hopped out of the car. I casually walked up the the door and knocked. The door was answered by a man with dark, raven almost hair.
"Hi, I'm looking for Elena or Jeremy." I said casually looking at the guy at the door.
"Elena!" The Guy, Who I don't even know the name of Yet, shouted.
As soon as he shouted, Elena came round the corner to the door. She looked surprised to see me. I haven't changed that much on my face but i have physically changed. I always used to come here for like a week before I went back to my relatives. That was years ago though.
"Luna?" Elena said surprisingly with a smile on her face. I also had a smile on my face when I saw her. I haven't seen her in ages. Her and Matt used to go out a one point, well that's what Matt has told me anyways. Elena wrapped me in a hug before leading me inside to another bunch of people.
"Guys, guess who was at the door." Elena said before we even entered the kitchen. As we walked in, I saw another guy with blond like hair, Bonnie And Caroline.
"Hey Guys." Was all the words I got to spit out before I was wrapped in another set of hugs by Bonnie And Caroline. Even though Matt was more friendly with them. We were always close. As I was released from the hugs, I turned to look at the two guys that I didn't recognise.
"I'm Luna, Vicki's Younger Sister and Matt's Twin." As I said Vicki's Name, they both seemed to turn away. I looked to the girls and they didn't seem to say anything as well. "Everything okay?" I asked because it was feeling very drowsy in here. "Yes, everything is fine. I'm Stefan and This Is My Brother Damon." The blondish Guy, also now known as Stefan Said. "Nice to meet you Damon And Stefan..." I said before turning to Elena. "... have you seen Matt or Vicki?"

||
This seems like a short chapter for chapter one but here it is. Chapter two will be uploaded next week.
Don't forget to leave suggestions and vote😊