|16|History Class

||
Lately, I feel like I'm pushing you away
Acting moody for no reason.
||

[not edited]
Sorry for the late chapter, here you go.
•••

Previously on Do You Not Believe Me?
"Did Caroline Kill Vicki?" He asked still hugging me.

"I don't know. But it wasn't Caroline for sure." I said to Matt not wanting to worry him.
•••

Its been a couple of days since Matt confronted me about Vicki. Me, Elena and Bonnie were at the Salvatore House. Matt has been avoiding me but I don't know why. Stefan and Damon were waiting outside as Elena was signing something to allow her to own the house.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie questioned as we were both sat on the sofa while Elena was signing the documents.

"For now. As soul Owner, I am the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here. If you know what I mean." Elena said, hinting towards Vampires.

"Your own Personal Safe House then?" I Said coming into the conversation.

"That's the idea Luna." Elena said looking at me then Bonnie.

After the Documents and dug was Signed, Elena walked Him out. I walked to the door with her. After Mr Henry left, Damon and Stefan tried to get in.

"Sorry, I completely forgot. Stefan, would you like to come into my house?" Elena said obviously flirting a bit. I turned around to stop myself from Gagging.

"I would love to, Thank you." Stefan said walking into the house leaving Damon outside. I sniggered at this and Damon shot me a death glare. I backed up raising my hands with a slight smirk still on my face.

"What are we Twelve?" Damon questioned impatiently waiting outside the door.

"One of you are, definitely not me." I laughed and Damon sent me another Glare. Why is he so moody all of the sudden.

"If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asked and I was still laughing. I am now starting to get glares from Elena. Damon then said no to Elena Question

A-Maz-ing

"Seriously Damon, my way. You promised. I call the shots, no lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena said and I was sniggering so much I considered going into the other room. But I liked watching the sort of Banter between Damon and Elena.

"Yes Elena, Sure." Damon sighed

"Then Please Come In." She said and I held my sniggers, I don't want to be attacked by a vampire today.

Bonnie then came around the corner with her school stuff and Elena's

Uhh, School. I thought this safe house was to make sure that we wouldn't have to go to school.

We made it to school after my rejection and Stefan coming as well.

I had my first class with Elena, Bonnie and Stefan which was a bonus so I could be safe, kinda. I don't know how this Klaus Guy will react if he knows Arabella. I mean, Elijah knew her, that could mean that Klaus knows her too.

Alaric came in, or should I say Mr Saltzman.

"Hello Class, What are we learning today?" Alaric asked. I would have thought he would know as he is a teacher.

Someone at the front spoke up, "With the Decades dance tonight, we've been covering the 60s all week."

"Right the Sixties." Ric said turning around to the black board but was stopped by something. He seemed to be staring at Elena. Why? I was sitting in the row behind Elena and he then focused his gaze on me. He's met me before, no biggy.

"The sixties. Wish there was something good I could say about the sixties." Ric began but I drowned out. I could be bothered for School today. What I really wanted to learn was why Matt wasn't talking to me. Caroline has told me that she had compelled him memories away again and I basically scolded her for that. Why do I know when Matt doesn't? Is it because I'm a Doppelgänger? I'm supernatural ish?

Elena spoke up accidentally saying Alaric's name but quickly corrected herself.

The Dance was Tonight, and I don't think I am prepared.

•••
So this is a crap chapter😂❤️
It is 1:30 am for me at the moment and I need to be up at 7:00 am for school but I wanted to post this.

Hope you guys enjoyedddd
Byeeeee

-Becca🐿