|15|It's Okay

||
I look up from the ground
To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me
And I see there's something you're trying to hide.
||

[not edited]
Luna's P.O.V

Matt had disappeared with Caroline probably making out or something, I don't really know anymore. I was just sitting at the bar for a little bit.

Everything went a blur when a part of the mystic grill was set a light. I looked over and Bonnie was laying on the floor. I tried to make my way over but people were just rushing to get out of the building. I wasn't processing what was happening before I heard a whimper of pain.

I looked over and Caroline was being basically tortured by this guy. You could tell he was a witch. I focused on Caroline and I saw Matt. He was heading his way towards her.

Matt grabbed this guy and pushed him into the wall.

"Matt, Stop!" I shouted but no one seemed to listen to me.

"I made my way closer to the scene but far enough away so I didn't get dramatically hurt.

I could still hear Caroline's Screams as Matt has pinned the guy. The guy then broke a bottle on the side of where they were and before I could warn Matt, stabbed him in the neck.

"MATT!" I screamed as I made my way over there rushing.

I made it over to Matt before Caroline eventually crawled over from where she was. The guy then just walked out of the Grill like nothing ever happened.

"Come on Matt, Stay with me." I Said as I shook him a bit. I can't loose him. He's the only family I have left.

My surroundings blurred as Caroline tried to stop feeding on Matt's Blood.

"Caroline, think this is Matt. You can't feed off him." I basically screamed at her.

She finally made the right decision and bit into her wrist and forced it to Matt's Mouth. The look on Matt's Face was pure shock. I thought he knew about Vampires.

"Caroline why is he In shock?" I said still kinda shocked about how I could have lost my brother today.

"He doesn't know about Vampires." Caroline Said as Matt fell into a sorta sleep.

"But he did know, he was the one who told me about them. He told me all the stories and all of that when I first came here." I said now cradling Mary's head in my lap.

"I compelled him to forget." Caroline said turning her head away.

"What did you just say? You made him forget about all the crazy things that have happened?" I shouted at her.

"Yes." She replied. I stared at her in shock.

"You compelled your own boyfriend?" I shouted at her again.

"Yes I am sorry for that, it was for his safety. I only compelled him because I didn't want him to get hurt." Caroline said before reaching out to help me in getting him up.

"So no one cares about me then." I Said before ignoring Caroline, who was trying to talk to me, and helped her get my brother out of this place.

•••

Care eventually took Matt back to her house and placed him on her bed.

She sat on a chair near the bed and I sat on the bed next to him.

I started to think about what this Town has done to everyone in my family including me. I mean, I nearly fell in love with one of the first vampires to ever exist. You can't avoid things like that when you are in this town. People die everyday and there is not many things you can do to stop that.

Matt started to stir after a while but my eyes started drooping as I was so tired.

I was startled by the shouting of Matt when I was woken up and I rushed out of the room and down to where they were.

They were arguing and the amount of shock on Matt's face was still extraordinary.

"What did you do to my sister!" Matt shouted as I rushed down the stairs.

"Nothing, Nothing, Nothing Matt." Caroline kept repeating until he caught her out and walked out the door. She was about to go after him but I intercepted and rushed after him.

"Matt. MATT!" I shouted until he heard me. He turned around and looked at me in almost disgust.

"Are you one of them?" He asked as I walked towards him and he took steps back.

"No I'm not Matt. Believe me please." I shouted still walking towards him.

"Prove it to me." He shouted.

"Okay!" I Said before picking up a sharp stone from the floor and cutting myself with it. I showed Matt that I wasn't healing and he enveloped me in a hug.

"Did Caroline Kill Vicki?" He asked still hugging me.

"I don't know. But it wasn't Caroline for sure." I said to Matt not wanting to worry him.

•••
Well this was a bad update but oh Well,
Hope you guys are enjoying the book

Make sure to Vote and Comment. Also Recommend to your friends and family.

Until next time,
Byeee
-Becca🐿