|12|Why Me?

||
I Was Scared Of Dentists
And The Dark.
||

[not edited]
I said I would post the next day but I didn't, I'm sorry, Here is the chapter. Thank
Enjoy😊
•••
Previously on Do You Not Believe Me?
I felt something that stopped me from Talking.

His Lips were placed over mine.
•••
His lips were soft against mine and it took everything I had not to kiss back but i did.
He pulled back first before looking at me in the eyes.
"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that for." Elijah said to me before leaning in for another kiss.
I backed away from him before things got more complicated.
"I can't do this." I said before I started running off. I half expected for Elijah to come running after me but he didn't. Had he just regretted the kiss? Was it not good enough? I questioned myself some more while running back to the House. I was crying silently. I can't fall in love with a Vampire let alone one of the first vampires in the world. They would be too many complications between a Vampire and Human relationship. I didn't want to be wrapped up in this business anyways. Matt for sure wouldn't want me to end up with the same fate as Vicki. I don't want to leave Matt without any family again.
As I arrived at the house, a taxi was pulled up on the side walk. It looked like it has just arrived. I walked closer and I saw a guy come out of the car. He then turned around.

Landon

I ran towards him as he dropped his luggage and enveloped him in a hug. You don't know how excited I am to see him. It felt like I had been years since we last hung out.

"Your here, I'm so glad you are here La!" I said as we parted from our hug. I was a bit out of breath from running but who cares when you have just seen your best friend.
"It's so nice to see you Lu!" Landon said picking up his luggage and walking towards the house. We always had a spare bedroom and when he used to visit, he would stay there. But as I've moved back, he'll we visiting more. I just hope he doesn't get caught up in all this drama. I really don't want another person I care about getting hurt or worse, dying.

Landon told me he was heading to the Grill to go catch up with Matt. We were all close but me and Landon are closer then Him and Matt.

Elena has called me to tell me that her and Stefan had gone to her family's cabin and had invited me to come and visit them. I agreed because Landon was making his way around town visiting people and Matt. I packed a bag for the night and went to my car. They had gave me some directions but other then that, I was on my own. Damon had also called to tell me that Elijah had been daggered by Alaric's I will admit that my heart did sting for a while but I can't feel anything else for him.
•••
I arrived and was greeted by Elena and Stefan. I felt like I had interrupted they lovey dovey vacation sort of thing but they denied it. Elena showed me a room and I set my small bag on the bed. It was a pretty decent room for a cabin.

I was sitting there for a while reading this book which I had a sudden interest in when I hear a door Slam open. Elena and Stefan were both downstairs doing whatever they were doing and I hadn't seen them since I arrived. I got out of my bed and slowly opened the door. I went down the stairs to see the door was on the floor and the Hinges has been blown off with the door. I saw Elena and Stefan behind the wall next to the door. They seemed to signal to me to not go near the door but I ignored them. I looked through the door and noticed a shadow standing near the door way.

They seemed to have some blood on their shirt.

I looked up towards their face and was stunned.

"Elijah?!"

•••
Duh duh duhhh!!
Sorry for such a small chapter but just found out Elijah is not Daggered❤️
I have nearly finished the Orginals And I Have been Crying.
I won't say what happened as some might be watching it, but it was sad😓
Byeeeee
-Becca🦔