|08|Romano Doppelgängers

||
I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh.
I wanna be somebody to someone, oh.
I never had nobody and no road home,
I wanna be somebody to someone.
||

Hey Guys, I might be uploading chapters more regularly as I am on Half Term so be ready.
[not edited]
•••
Elijah was renting out a apartment while he is semi- staying in Mystic Falls so he said we could talk there. I don't have a clue who this Arabella is and why he called me that. We got to his apartment about 10 minutes later from leaving the Gilbert residence. He hopped out the car before coming around to my side and gripping ahold of my forearm. Like I can escape a vampire, let alone one that's been alive for centuries. He continued to hold my forearm all the way to the door of his apartment. He opened the door and led me inside before letting go of me a locking the door.
"So, Who is Arabella? It seems like you knew her." I Said turning towards him. He was getting a drink from the built in bar in his apartment.
"She's a old acquaintance." Elijah replies short and sweet.
"I'll need a bit more information then that, don't you think. If you had mistaken me for her, I'd like to know who she is." I said getting a bit fed up from how he gave me no information.
"Arabella was an old friend of mine. I knew her back in the 1500s, 1567 to be exact." Elijah explained.
"How did you know her?" I intrigued.
"Me and my brother Niklaus both were fascinated by her. She didn't come from a rich family but seemed to fit in with them. She was intriguing. She lured you in then abandoned you a second later. She wasn't a nice person. Her father had abandoned her 5 years later from when her mother died. She was only 2 when her mother died. She quickly became friends with all my siblings before betraying all of us only because she wanted immortality. She is a part of my sire line." Elijah explained with short breaks between each sentence. She wailed his drink around while he talked.
"Why do I supposedly look like her then?" I questioned.
"You are obviously a Romano doppelgänger. As far as I know, it's only you and Arabella." He said. Another doppelgänger duo.
"So Like Katherine And Elena?" I Said. I just wanted to be sure.
"Like Katerina And Elena exactly. But I don't think your brothers blood is from Romano Bloodline." Elijah said standing up getting another drink from finishing his other one.
"So are you suggesting that my brother is adopted? My twin brother?" I pushed to get the answer out of him.
"No, I'm suggesting that you are Adopted." Elijah said before turning around to me.
I'm adopted? It doesn't make any sense. Me and Matt grew up together. Been together since we were babies. It doesn't make any sense.
"You've got to be wrong. It doesn't make any sense at all. How can I be adopted. Matt And I grew up together since we were babies." I shouted at him. I was angry. If this was all true, I've been lied to my whole life.
"Your Lying, you only want to make my life worse then it is!" I shouted at him again. He didn't seem harmed by it one single bit.
"I know who your biological parents are and how you were born." Elijah said out of the blue. How would he know that information. Oh I know, he probably compelled his way to find out.
"Go On then, explain to me how I am adopted." I snapped at him. Elijah didn't take offence at all.
"When your brother Matt was born. Your adopted dad's friend was pregnant and she didn't want to keep the baby. She was of Romano bloodline. Her name was Julia Silver. Your father, Marcus Grey, also didn't want a child. Your Adopted dad didn't want you to grow up never really know who your biological parents are so he took you in. They made it seem like you and Matt were twins and there was never a spoken word of it ever again. How do I know, I was in the hospital when you were born." He Said swirling his second drink of the night.
"Why were you there?" I questioned, I was startled about why he was there when I was born.
"I knew, your mother, Julia was of Romano blood and i always checked upon the members of the bloodline, especially if they were pregnant. Just to make sure that their would never been another doppelgänger." Elijah explained downing his second drink and getting up for his third.
I sat down in shock. I actually was Adopted. Does Matt know about this? I hope he doesn't. I can't really ask Mum or Dad.
Mum, Dad. They were never my biological parents. Although mum was never welcoming to be anyways. That's why I stayed with a relative. They didn't want me there because I wasn't their biological blood.
I started sobbing as I felt someone sit down beside me. I looked up through my teary eyes to see that Elijah had sat down next to me. He held out his arms almost for a comforting hug. He hadn't tried to attack me for the hour or so we have been here. I leaned into him and sobbed on his shoulder, soaking up his blazer. He kept rubbing my back softly trying to calm me. He was being kind. I have never met a Vampire that has ever been kind. I took my head out of his shoulder and looked at him. He had a wave of concern in his eyes.
"Thank you for telling me this and for being there from me Elijah." I Said slightly smiling towards him.
"I will always have your back Luna. We haven't know each other long but I feel like we are going to get close." He said Smiling back to me.
Soon I felt my eyes dropping and I feel into a sleep.
•••
Soo, anyone Like this chapter,
This is basically an explanation chapter and some bonding between Luna and Elijah.
Anyone ship it?
I'm so sorry for not uploading in the past week. I feel terrible for not uploading.
Byeeeee,
-Becca🦔