|13|Did You Mean It?

||
Nothing's gonna hurt me with my eyes shut
I can see through them
||

[not edited]
I know I said I would post on Sunday but I have been very busy, here is the update now.❤️
•••
Previously
They seemed to have some blood on their shirt.

I looked up towards their face and was stunned.

"Elijah?!"
||
I was shocked to see him, the last time I heard about him, he had been daggered. I looked towards Elena and Stefan and Elena was consistently shaking her head, warning me not to go out their. I could also hear slightly, Stefan and Elena's bickering.

"Luna." I was interrupted from my thoughts when Elijah said my name.

I felt like I was going to cry, but that seemed pathetic. I backed away from the door and out of view from Elijah.
Elena then walked towards the door after Elijah Mentioned that he would wait for ages if he needed to. She was holding something shiny in her hands and I payed more attention to it.

A Knife.

Elena and Elijah were talking and I had zoned out of the conversation after Elena said that Elijah should not hurt anyone she loves even if they have hurt him.

I started to think.

Does he still have some sort of feelings for me. I can't reignite the feelings I had for him. He's a vampire for God Sakes. A killer. Murderer. Feeds on Human Blood. And from what it seems, his Family are worse then him. I can't get tangled up in something that I can't get loose from later on.

I was pulled out of my thoughts again when I heard someone calling my name.
Elena looked towards me but it wasn't her voice calling my name.

It was Elijah's

"Look Luna, whatever I said and done. I'm sorry for it. I don't exactly know what I have done for you to hate me so dramatically. I just want to tell you that the way I feel about you, it's not a lie. I do have feelings for you Lu, even if you won't consider them." Elijah said as I slid down the wall and broke into tears.
I was mostly certain he could hear my cries but I wasn't too sure about the Not being invited in business.
I looked towards Elena and she dramatically got the knife and stabbed herself.
I could hear Elijah about No but I was still slightly crying.
It was so tempting to go and help Elena but this was her plan and I didn't want to see Elijah.
"Give me your Word!" Elena shouted towards Elijah clutching her stomach in agony.
"I give you my word." Elijah said still trying to get into the house.
Elena stepped outside of the house and I thought Elijah was healing her.

I could hear Elijah's Cry's.

Stefan has came from around the corner and I saw that as my cue to come and see Elijah and Elena.
Stefan ran up to Elena and Fed her his blood to heal her.

I then saw a body.

Covered in Grey Veins.

"Elijah?!" I said covering my mouth with my hand, crying.
Elena and Stefan looked towards me.

"You killed him?" I questioned as Elena had started the healing process.

"Let's just say, he is temporarily sleeping." Someone said from behind me. I looked around and found Damon.

"Why do that to him? He was going to make you a deal." I Said a few stray tears coming out of my eyes.

"We can't risk Elena's Life Luna." Stefan Said as Elena has got back up.

"One thing, don't pull this dagger out this time." Damon said before they picked up the body and got in the car.
I ran up towards the room I was staying in and collected my things before heading out to the cars.
•••
We got back to the Boarding house and Damon had put Elijah's Body in a basement/dungeon place. I don't know what to call it.
Elena, Damon And Stefan talked for a bit while I was sat against the wall in the Dungeon. Damon had tried to persuade me to come out of the place with them but I said I wanted to stay for a bit.

"I'm sorry Elijah. This shouldn't have happened to someone with such a great personality like you. I can't imagine what you felt as I ran away from you the other day. I feel terrible but I done it for a reason. 'Lijah, Your a vampire, well you should know that. I'm Human. They don't mix, never did and never will. I'm just a plain, boring human girl that got sucked up into this mess. To be completely honest, I wish I had stayed with my Relative. It was so easy being there. No Drama, no Deaths. I can't stand losing another family member. Losing Vicki is hard enough let alone losing Matt, I would be nothing without my twin. That's why I can't be with you. I'm risking too many lives of the people I love.
I'm sorry Elijah, I truly am."
I said before walking out of the Dungeon and out of the Boarding house.
•••
Hellooo People's,
Well, I finished the Originals and Let me tell you, I cried.
I also admit that I started watching TVD again, but from the part where Klaus comes into it. You gotta love Joseph Morgan.
Anyways, has anyone watched Project Blue Book with Micheal Malarkey in it? I'm gonna start watching it soon.
Anyways, I've got to update Another book and potentially write the first chapter for my third book.
Byeeeee
-Becca🦔