|03|Old Friends

||
So give me your worst excuses, any
reason to stay. Give me your lips that
taste of her, I'd kiss them again.
||

•••
After hearing the information about Vicki, I felt like I had no hope. I climbed off the stool and rushed out of the grill ignoring the shouts coming from my Twin. I walked across the town and got to a bench. I sat down. Vicks dead. All these supernatural creatures that I thought were myths, are true. I sat there with my knees to my chin and my hands slightly yanking at my hair.
"Luna?" I heard someone say from a couple metres away. I looked up to find the youngest Gilbert, Jeremy. He has hardly changed since the last time I saw him. "Hey Jeremy..." I Said feeling awkward. Did he know about Vicki? "Are you alright Lu? You don't seem fine." Jeremy said. I smiled at the nickname. Jeremy hasn't called me that since we were children. "No, not really." I replied feeling like I was going to burst out crying. "I'm guessing you know about Vicki." Jeremy replies. His voice to soft and sad almost.
"I can't believe Matt, he didn't reach out to me when she died. Instead, I found out later. I'm her sister. Her only sister. I should have been one of the first people to know. Stefan could have helped her. He didn't have to kill her." I Said slowly while crying. "Lu, if there is anything you would like or want to do, you can always talk to me." Jeremy said sweetly. We were closer then me and Elena ever have been. Even though Jeremy is a couple years younger, we basically grew up together.
"Thank you Jer." I said Smiling. "Do you remember when we were kids and we would get told off for climbing that tree out back. I'm pretty sure, once you couldn't get down it. You were up there for hours." Jeremy Said With Laughter. I laughed too. He always knew how to make me smile on my cloudy days. "You left me there. You didn't come back for me until you remembered." I replied laughing even more.
For the next hour or two, we sat on that bench reminding each other of funny childhood memories. There was silence for a little bit before Jeremy started speaking, "There is a masquerade ball dance thing tomorrow night. Would you like to come with me?" "What, as in a date?" I exclaimed sniggering. "If you want it to be that way, then yes." Jeremy Said. A couple seconds after Jeremy spoke, I said "I would love to accompany you Jer."
||
I went back to my old family home to see if Matt was home. To my surprise, his car was in the driveway when I pulled up. I parked on the side of the road and walked up to the door. I knocked and waited a few seconds before the door was opened. Matt looked surprised to see me at the door. "I didn't know if you would come back. I would have thought you would have been angry at me for a long time." Matt Said fast. "I'd never be angry with you Matty. Yes I might feel excluded from you not telling me straight away but we are Siblings Matt, we always stick together. Through thin and thick." I said with a tear in my eye. I looked up to Matt to see his eyes watery. "Let me go grab my stuff and we can go inside." I said before returning to my car and collecting my things.
Matt had told me I could transform the old guest bedroom into my new room. It is only me and Matt in this house. Mum had went away and hurt everyone she left behind and I don't even know where Dad is. Can I even call them parents. They could only look after two children, that's why I was sent away to stay with a relative. I stayed with my aunt for a while, then staying with my cousin up until now.
While staying with my cousin, I made a best friend for life. His name is Landon. I haven't seen him in a while as I was moving back here but we talk every so often.
"Luna, are you finished. I was thinking about going to the Grill for Dinner. Is that alright with you?" Matt shouted up to stairs. I had finished putting my clothes away so I shouted back down the stairs that it would be okay. We hopped into Matts car and went to the Mystic Grill.
||
(I'm going to skip the dinner part, all they are going to have is dinner so, it would be boring really.)
||
Dinner was lovely and we came back home. As soon as I walked in the house, I felt exhausted so I went straight upstairs to sleep after telling Matt. I got changed into some pj's and went into the toilet to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. As soon as I came out of the toilet, I flopped down on the bed. I have had a long day today with all knew information floating around my mind, trying to find spaces to settle in my brain.
Vampires are real.
How many more are there.
Who Is Katherine?

||
Hope you enjoyed this paragraph, it is 12:30 am where I am at the moment. I should be asleep but I wanted to finish this.
Who do you want Luna's love Interest to be? Comment Suggestions.
Will she be meeting Katherine, will she like her?
You have heard about Landon, Luna's Best-friend.🐿
Also, do you think Luna will have a hatred for Stefan?
Anyways, thank you for reading.
Remember to vote and comment Feedback. It is much appreciated❤️
-Becca🦔