|14|Go Enjoy Your Life

||
You say you love me, say you love me
But you're never there for me, yeah, mmm... hmm...
An' you'll be cryin', slowly dyin'
When I decide to leave, yeah
||

[not edited]
•••
Previously on Do You Not Believe Me?
"...I'm sorry Elijah, I truly am."
I said before walking out of the Dungeon and out of the Boarding house.
•••

I got back to the house, Matt and Landon were talking. I was surprised that Landon was still sticking around.

"Hey Guys." I Said as I walked into the kitchen where they were.

"Hey Lu." They both Said nearly at the same time. I thought me and Matt were supposed to be the twins.

"What you guys talking about?" I asked as I made my way to the fridge to get a bottle of water out.

"Not much to be honest. Matt keeps going on about Caroline, saying how they ain't been getting along or something like that." Landon said. I nearly spat out my water.

"When were you going out with Caroline!?" I nearly screamed at Matt.

"Thanks Landon." Matt Said rolling his eyes, before carrying on "I don't know really, we have just been getting along up until now."

"Well I'm going to bed, see you guys later or whenever." I shouted as I ran up the stairs.

I plopped myself onto my bed and fell asleep not thinking about all the crazy things that have happened to me over the last two weeks.

•••
School was pretty boring the next day. Just lesson after lesson and it can get pretty basic. I tried to remove myself from as much drama as possible but Elena invited me to a girls night. It's just to kinda comfort Caroline after her and Matt. I don't even want to ask. And let alone, one of my closest friends dating my twin brother. Eh. I don't really want to think about it.

We got to Elena's later that night and it was pretty basic, chatting and so. It was just me, Care, Elena and Bonnie. I almost felt out of place as they were talking about all various things over the last years and I weren't really there to see any of it.

Just lovely to have a Vampire, witch and two doppelgängers in the same room. Talking about Doppelgängers though, I'm glad that I haven't seen or heard from Arabella since that day. I really did think she would come back and try to kill me or something.

Jenna showed up about half an hour later and then we decided to go to the grill. There was a live concert of something going on and they all wanted to have some fun for once.

As we walked in, I spotted Matt so I said bye to the girls and walked over.

"Hey Matty" I said tapping him on the shoulder before he turned around.

The turned around and smiled. Then embraced me in a nearly bone-crushing hug. I saw you this morning Matt. No need for the protection.

"Hey you okay?" I asked him after we ended to long hug.

"Yeah, just a lot of things on my mind." Matt Said.

We carried on talking before the music stopped and Caroline Got on the stage.

"So there's this guys, and I, he told me to tell him how I feel about him. Like it's so easy." Caroline started talking.

"Is she talking about you?" I asked Matt after he came back from doing a bit of his job.

"I'm not completely sure." Matt replied before standing beside me.

"Um, just because I talk a lot doesn't mean I know what to talk about. Just like now, I'm feeling loopy and I don't really know how to express myself." Caroline carried on.

"What is she talking about. Is she talking about you or how she doesn't know how to talk about herself?" I said still my gaze on the stage.

"I can sing, yeah, I'll sing." She said.

"Oh my god." I Said turning around amused. I'm not being mean but to do all of this because of Matt?.

Care then started singing, and I've got to admit, she was really good. I looked over to Matt and he kept his gaze on Caroline.

"Matt as your sister, who you should listen to, if you want to repair the relationship, go and do it. I know you want to. Don't hold your self back." I Said before he turned to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Luna." He whispered in my ear before walking towards the stage.

I smiled, I might not be able to hold a stable relationship for myself but I will always be there for my brother.
•••
Hey guys,
so I've finally got back into a uploading schedule. I will be uploading on Sundays unless anything happens.
Also, it's the holidays for me so I have two weeks off.
Yay😊
You got a bit of brother-sister bonding for Matt and Luna. Thought I would put this in. Although nothing major really happens.

Byeeee Guysssss
-Becca🐿