|06|Strange Beings

||
I'm that girl you think that's got it
figured out, But I walk around, with
a head full of doubt.
||

Not edited.
•••
I was knackered when I arrived home. I found that Matt was up waiting for me when I got home. I told him I was fine and okay before telling him what happened. I still don't know who this Elijah person is and neither did Matt. I said goodnight before going upstairs and falling asleep on my bed.
||
I was woken up when Matt was knocking on my door to say he was going to work. He had been a bit cautious about where I go since the kidnapping but it is brotherly protection. He told me I had to stay with someone today so I decided with one of the Salvatore brothers, they did save me that other day so I trust them. Matt had told me where where they lived and Damon said I could come around with him. I didn't exactly want to be with someone all day but if it protected me, then I'm happy With that.
||
A couple hours later
||
I am now in this cafe place with Damon and Rose meeting another person. I don't know his name but I wasn't listening for a majority of their conversation. Why does there have to be vampires, werewolves or whatever in this world. It is getting kinda boring hearing them left, right and centre. This other person we were meeting was another vampire. He doesn't have a daylight ring but there is this glass that still shows the sun but he can't get burnt. If I'm being honest, it is pretty cool how they can do something like that. I wouldn't have come up with that if I had a chance.
They were sitting at a table not too far away from mine. I didn't want to listen to their conversation. I did come with them but I didn't mean I wanted to be involved. I was sitting here. Drinking some coffee while listening to music on my phone. At least I got to do this. Music to my happy place when I have no where else. I also don't know where any one else in Mystic Falls is. Caroline Is Somewhere, So is Elena And Bonnie. I'd preferably want to be with someone I like instead of staying with this Salvatore vampire.
Suddenly out of no where, the glass at the front of the shop got shattered sending many people screaming. I got up and rushed to were Damon and Rose were. The other guys had escaped and Damon was trying to help Rose. I looked out the window to find no one there. It must be a vampire, no one has that kind of Strength like that. Damon rushed Rose out to the car we drove here in. She has mostly healed by now and Damon asked her a question.
"Who's behind that?" Damon had asked Rose as I was still standing there. I didn't exactly know what to do.
"I don't know, Where's Slater?" Rose replied, she had fully healed by now. So the name of that other guy was Slater. Learn something new everyday, especially in a Supernatural world.
"Who the hell nows." Damon Said, he seemed quite annoyed. Probably because this Slater guy got away.
"He's not behind this, he's a good guy. He would betray me." Rose said.
"Then who did it." Damon said quite angrily. He seems to be getting really annoyed now.
"It's Klaus, don't you understand. You don't know this man. I'm dead, we're all dead." Rose said crying this time. I get sorry for her in some way. I hardly knew her but she could of died a few minutes ago.
She was still sobbing as we were driving away from this place. I was thinking of the name I had just heard. It's a name I've never heard before.
Who is Klaus?
•••
This feels like I'm writing a shorter chapter in this one.
Luna has just heard the name Klaus.
Eeeek
So, I haven't watched Legacies yet because I'm halfway through the Originals and it hasn't come to the U.K. yet.
I'm confused at the moment.
If anyone does watch it, Has Lizzie Just asked that she wished she never met Hope??
Anyways, hope you liked the chapter and it isn't edited so correct mistakes if you want to, I won't judge.
Byyeee,
-Becca🦔