|05|New People

||
So you hit the lights and I'll lock the
doors. Let's say all of the things that
we couldn't before.
||

•••
I've been driving for a while. Elena had been knocked out for what I could see and was transferred into another car. I am now following that car. I don't have a clue where it is heading nor what is going to happen. I just want to know, get Elena. Then get out of here. When Matt told me about vampires being real, I kept some wooden stakes in the trunk of my car to be safe. You never know when a vampire could come up behind you in Mystic Falls. From what I've heard anyways, the place is crowded with them.
Soon the car stopped and a guy got out. I parked near by and close enough to see what was going on without getting caught. Elena was slung I've this guys shoulder and brought into this house that looked abandoned. After they went inside, i got out of the car because of my stupid curiosity. I walked up to the door to find it slightly open. It opened without another creak which I was hoping for. I could hear voices down the hall and I kept as quiet as possible.
Suddenly, I stepped on a plank of wood that creaked and the voices stopped. I could hear but not that clearly someone saying they are going to check what it was. I headed back for the door before someone sped in front of me. Vampire. Before I could say anything, a cloth was placed over my mouth. Then I was knocked out.
||
I gradually woke up to the sound of chatter. I opened my eyes and looked at what surrounded me. I was a couch in this room I didn't recognise. I sat up and went to stand up. As I did, Elena had walked into the room. "Thank God you're okay Lu." Elena said before she enveloped me in a hug. "What are we doing here, all I remember is that I followed the car that you were taken in. Then I ended up here, knocked out on a couch." I said sarcastically at the end.
Ever so slightly, you could hear the door squeak open. "Did you just hear that." I whispered to Elena. She raised an eyebrow. I sighed quietly. "Someone has just entered the house." I whispered again. Elena seemed shocked. "Who could it be?" She whispered back. I rolled my eyes. "I don't know, I can't see through walls." I said sarcastically by quietly.
We heard talking again before three people entered the room. A girl who I hadn't seen before, the vampire who had knocked me out to get me in this room and another guy behind them. He seemed to be wearing a very stylish suit. Why would he want to ruin it coming into here.
The man in the suit stepped past the other two people and closer to me and Elena. He sped in front of Elena. He seemed to almost try and smell her neck. Vampire I thought as I looked at him with disgust. Is this the reason why Elena is here in the first place.
I was silenced by my thoughts as this suit guy spoke, "Human... It's Impossible." You could Tell Elena was trembling. She was shaking as she took as step back towards me. The guys spoke again, "Hello there." He said looking at Elena then acknowledging me afterwards. He seems confused about why I was here. The other girl who was in the room spoke up,"She tried to save her dear friend but failed. So we kidnapped her too."
||
So, I'm about the last Ten minutes, I found out the suit guy is called Elijah, the other guys is called Trevor and the girl is called Rose.
Elijah was circling Trevor as he pleaded for his forgiveness. Forgiveness for what. What bad thing could he have done. He had said sorry for not keeping Katerina safe, who's Katerina?
Suddenly, Trevor's head was sliced off by Elijah and all you could hear was Rose's sobs. I don't know what relation that had to each other but they seemed pretty close. I turned away at the gruesome sighting, not wanting to see any blood or anything.
A couple minutes later, there was noises coming from the upstairs of the house. Elijah kept asking Rose what to who it was. None of us had a clue who or what it was. Unless someone came to save us. Elijah grabbed ahold of Elena's arm before also, grabbing ahold of mine. We went into the lobby area of this broken down house. There was noises coming from upstairs and downstairs. They sounded awfully familiar
Out of no where, me, Elena and Rose were flashed to somewhere else in the house. To my surprise, Stefan was with me and Elena. I wouldn't be surprised if Damon was keeping Rose hostage. Stefan told us to be quiet as we could hear Elijah shouting. I sucked in a breath before Elena got up and made her way to the top of the stair case. Wondering what she was doing, I looked at her to see a vervain grenade in her hand. That was some chatter before it was tossed at him. He healed much more quickly then he should of and made his way for Elena. Then Stefan came of from behind and repetitively shot Elijah with wooden stakes. They didn't seem to harm him. Stefan tackles Elijah. Elijah got up but not before Damon came out for no where and stabbed Elijah in the heart. Making him desiccate.
Phew. It was all over. I was knackered from all this drama today. I made my way to the stairs where Elena was. She ran and hugged Stefan leaving Damon standing there alone. I walked down the stairs and made my way towards the door.
I waited for the guys before I followed them back into Town.

||
Longer chapter today. It might have some spelling or grammar mistakes. Please don't be shy and point them out to me. I didn't want to correct it and I couldn't be bothered😂.
So, you've met Elijah and I basically described the whole scene.
All through writing this, I kept coming out of Wattpad and going on to Netflix to check what was happening in the scene😂. I needed a refresh.
Thanks for reading this chapter
Byeee,
-Becca🐿