|09|Breakfast With An Original

||
Come on skinny love just last the year
Pour a little salt we were never here
||

Guys, I'm so sorry for not doing a update in ages, been busy. Anyways, here you are.
[not edited]
•••
Elijah's P.O.V
Luna has just fallen asleep with her head resting on my shoulder. It broke my heart to know she is going through so much at the moment. I feel some sort of attraction to Luna but I can't trigger what it is. I looked down to my shoulder to see Luna peacefully sleeping. I got comfortable by laying down with her beside me. I possibly can't feel any attraction to her, she's Human. If people find out about her, they could kill her. Her dying would break me. All the feeling have spiked when I met Luna. She is someone who seems to be sent down from heaven or something for me. I can't have her being in danger. I slowly fell asleep.

Luna's P.O.V
I slowly by surly work up after what seemed like a proper sleep. I looked around the room to find no one there. As I got to sit up on the couch, someone came through one of the doors in the room. I looked up to Find Elijah looking at me.
"Finally Awake." Elijah said, his voice laced with humour.
"Very Funny Elijah." I said Sarcastically, rolling my eyes before a giggle escaped my mouth.
"You hungry?" Elijah said as he walked back into the Kitchen I presume.
"You know how to cook?" I said laughing as I followed him into the kitchen.
"I'm not completely oblivious on how to cook. Yes I drink blood but I can have decent human food." He said going to the stove.
I could smell magnificent smell, Pancakes. I hadn't had pancakes for a couples months. They are definitely my favourite breakfast.
Elijah turned round with two plates in his hand and walked to This two seater table in his little kitchen. He gestures for me to sit down and I did. He placed my plate of pancakes in front of my before going to the cupboard to get something, Syrup.
We were both eating our breakfasts and every time I glanced up to talk to Elijah some more, he would be staring at me. Please don't tell me he has a thing for me or something. He's a vampire, one of the first vampires to be exact. I'm just a regular human girl, nothing special about me except having this mystical doppelgänger who I don't even know is alive.
||
We talked a bit longer while finishing up our breakfast. I asked where my phone is and it was on the table near the couch I fell asleep on was. I looked at my phone to see multiple notifications
45 missed calls from Matt
37 texts from Matt
21 missed calls from Elena
19 missed calls from Caroline
25 missed calls from Jeremy
15 texts from Jeremy
I quickly called up Matt before I got any more missed calls.
"Luna Marie Donovan, where the hell have you been. I've called you over 40 times and you didn't respond to any of them." Matt's voice sounded through the phone. I had to take the phone a bit away from my ear because he was screaming that loud.
"I'm sorry Matt, I was with Elena until Eli..." I started before I was cut off.
"Luna, why are you with Elijah. Elena has told me everything. You don't know what he could do to you. For all we know, he could kill you. He's a Original Vampire Luna, a vampire can easily kill you. He might not be able to bite you because of vervain but he can easily snap your neck." I listened as Matt was having his rant. I know he is right. I shouldn't be hanging around vampires but... I feel a connection to Elijah. Something bigger then I've ever felt for someone before. It's like I almost can't stay away from him. Like I need to be around him. I don't know what it is.
||
I made my way out of Elijah's Apartment after saying goodbye. Elijah was nice to me. He didn't seem to have any intention to hurt or kill me. Maybe he was nicer then people expect. They probably expect he is this kind of Devil because of his brother. The deathly Klaus Mikaelson.
I made it home and as soon as I entered the house. Matt bombarded me with a hug. I looked over his shoulder to find Elena, Caroline, Stefan and Jeremy here too. Why are they here.
"Hey guys, why are you here." I Said after I gave each of they a hug except Stefan as I hardly know him.
"We were worried, especially as you were with Elijah. You don't have a clue what he can do Lu." Elena said looking between me and Matt.
"He's not some devil that everyone thinks he is. He's nice and listens to what I've got to say unlike any of you. Also, I'm not no ordinary human. I'm a Doppelgänger." I Said. Everyone seemed shocked by my last sentence.
"How does that work." Matt questioned. Oh God, I didn't want to tell him at this time.
"Matty, I'm Adopted." I Said Turing my body to look at him.
"Wh...a...t?!" Matt Said before I enveloped him in a hug. He started crying into my shoulder. He did just find out the the person who he though was his sister isn't. I started sniffling into his shoulder as well.
As we finished the embrace. I was bombarded with questions about this doppelgänger.
"All I know that her name is Arabella Romano." I stated looking at all of them. Certainly, I could tell that Stefan knew something.
"I've heard the name, Damon probably knows more about her then I do. He has a short history with her. We was a murderer. She was being hunted by every vampire hunter across the globe. Everyone wanted her dead." Stefan Said before the door blew open.
We all looked around and saw a figure in the door.
"Hello my Mini Me."
•••
Heyyy Guys,
So this is not edited, sorry.
I'm also sorry for being so inactive recently. I've been so busy and I have school tomorrow🙄❤️
Byeeee,
-Becca🐿