You'll Fit Right In

When Lucy came to she was laying with her head on something firm aand warm while fingers trailed through her hair. Once upon a time Lucy would have jumped up and yelled at whoever was petting her but at the moment she was still tired and really enjoying whoever it was.

"Are you going to start purring now?" A deep yet calm voice asked her, reminder her of water lapping at the sand.

"Yeah Stellula, is my brother Cris' lap comfy enough for you? Enjoy it any more and Bixyboy might get jealous." Lucy heard from somewhere near her feet. And then the warmth under her legs adjusted. 'Ahhh there's Van.' She realizes.

"Bixy can come join the snuggle pile cause I ain't moving." Lucy mumbles back as she cuddles further into what she assumes in Cris' lap sighing contently.

"Common Cosplay Queen!" -Queen, Queen!"- "These guys are dying to meet cha, plus you got some explaining to do."

"Do I hear the babies?" She sleepily reply's as she rubbs her eyes before stretching and sitting up.

In front of her is Bixy standing with his babies up in the air grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Looking next to her she comes face to face with Umbra, and looking behind her she sees who apparently is Chris. He is a gorgeous man all in his own right, more dark and mysterious than his brothers but definitely just as handsome.

"Stellula let me introduce you to Cris, the man that was giving your head an amazing massage." Van says.

"It's an honor, Caelesti. Draco speaks fondly of the one who he bestowed his gift upon."

Lucy's eyes widen and her mouth pops open. Slowly without looking away from his gaze Lucy crawls into Cris' lap, simply stairing at him for a moment.

"Uh Cosplayer? You okay...?" Bixy asks.

Bringing up her right she softly caresses the side of Cristoffs surprising smooth tan face.

"Regi fidelis?" She whispers and Cris nods.

Lucy's traces the sign of the crescent moon imbetween Cris' eye brows, causing his eyes to flash their silver color.

"Gladius Noctis?" Lucy again whispers, this time Cris nods into her hand once again cradleing his face. A soft smile pulls at her full lips as he closes his eyes and purrs into her palm.

"Unum Stellarum." Lucy finishes by resting her head against Cris'.

"Alright, what in the actual fuck is going on here?" Bixlow exclaims waving his hands around in the air.

-Confused, super confused- The babies chime in.

"Not now babies." Bixlow chides.

Lucy quickly turns around in Cris' lap while his arms easily wrap around her waist.

"Leave those poor babies alone Bixy. Cris and I were just talking about Draco and Nurem. Don't get your panties in a twist. Come here babies I'll love you." She opens her arms to gladly accept the giggling babies.

"Now, where is the rest of your wonderful family I have yet to meet." She inquires.

Bixlow just groans and goes back into the kitchen to grab them. As he leaves Lucy realizes Van had been entirely way too quiet that whole exchange. Looking to her left she sees him reclining against the back of the sofa with that inquisitive stare locked on her.

"I don't think you'll ever quench my curiosity." He states after a moments pause. "You're like a bundles of mysteries, you figure out one just to stumble across another. Oh... this will be fun." He finishes with a panty dropping smirk.