Starting Again

A couple of days had passed and the pair found themselves in a bit of a predicament. Texhnically their vacation was supposed to be over, but neither really wanted to leave. It was Bixys home country, and his family was here. For Lucy she had found so much happiness in this last couple of weeks she didn't want to even consider going back to Fiore only to not be as happy as she is currently. It didn't help that Arman and most of Bixys siblings were practically crying for them not to go. Lucy could admit she would miss them all so much, and they were so far away from one another it would be hard to split her time.

So here they sat, in the Pradesh kitchen all around the dining room table enjoying food and laughter. Bix other right and Van to her left. Mr Elan had outdone himself to give them a wonderful meal tonight, for tomorrow most of them would be leaving to do other adult responsibilities they had. The smile didn't leave her face, and her eyes stayed soft the entire meal. She took in everyone's appearance and did her best to memorize everyone laughter. By the end as everyone was hugging and sharing temple kisses Lucy asked herself why?

Why was doing her best to memorize all of these thing about this wonderful group of people? She hadn't even done that when she was in Fiore since before the guild disbanded. Entering their room Lucy's eyes locked onto the suitcases and luggage pack by the door waiting for their leave tomorrow. Quietly she pulled off her clothes and slipped into one of Bixys big tees without much real thought. Sliding in between the silk sheets she automatically clung to the practically naked Bixy.

"Babe, what's on your mind? You had that thinking look on your face since dinner." Bix asked while gently running her back. Closing her eyes Lucy enjoyed the sound of his voice through his chest.

"Bixy, would you like to stay in Bosco?" She asked still not looking at him. She felt his hand stall and almost believe she had offended him some how. Instead he just squeezed her tighter against him, and with quiet words asked.

"Really? You would consider leaving you're life in Fiore to stay in Bosco with me?" She could hear the awe in his voice.

Wiggling to pull back Lucy's eyes furrowed as she headed herself over him on his chest.

"My life? Bixy I don't have a life over there. I do my job for Laxus, spend time with you and the Thunder Legion and that is it. You on the other hand have an actual life over there, you're team mates, your house, not to mention your leader is now that master of the guild. You've worked so hard to set yourself up over there, you'd want to give that all up to stay here?"

Bix lifted a hand to place a lock of her hair behind her ear, a gentle smile across his face as he cupboard her cheek.

"I would give up anything to make you happy Lucy. On top of that it's been my dream to come back to Bosco to be with my family, I just never had a reason to leave Fairy Tail or the Thunder Legion before." He spoke softly.

Lucy could feel her eyes widen at his heartfelt words, utterly speechless the only thing she could think to do is lean down and capture those soft lips that made her heart pitter patter. Kisses, and more kisses. Bix nibbled her bottom lip asking for entrance and with any hesitation she opened up. Moving her body she laid herself right over him, both groaning at the connection. Sliding her hand into his hair she pulled just a bit getting f him to release her mouth. Trailing kisses down his jaw to his ear, paying special attention to the love as he moaned.

"Bixy, would you like to start a life with me in Bosco?" She whispered heatedly against his ear, licking the shell of it before moving down his neck. She couldn't get enough of his body, his taste, the sounds he let out, she adored all of it. Sucking slightly right below his ear she waited for a response.

What she got was Bix flipping them over and settling himself between her spread legs. His arms caged her in as his heady gaze stayed locked on hers.