From Slow Burn, To Outright Burning

Life happens

The duo had just reached Mangolia station after a week and a half of travel, both weary but had not wanted to rush their way back to Fairy Tail.

Attaching Lucy couldn't hold the smile off her face as she took in the bright and cheery atmosphere of the city she loved so much. Giving a quick peek to her right to look up at her handsome seith mage. Both were clad is much more Boscan attire after spending so much time in his home country. In reality to Lucy though she was technically wearing more clothing than usual, it was just mostly see through. Readjusting her satchel for the small trip Lucy excitedly grabbed up Bixys hand, laughing as she pulled him more into the town.

"What's the rush babe?" He asked wyes twinkling with admusment.

"I know we pushed the visit back as far as possible, and really I am not looking forward to the confrontation. However it feels like it been so long since we've last been here and..." Lucy trails off with a gleeful smile.

"The sooner we get this done, the soon we start our lives in Bosco." She finishes flashing Bix that meggs watt smile that makes his breath catch every time.

Shaking his head at her Bix couldn't help but feel her excitement enterhis viens. With a wild cackle of his own, he easily swooped up Lucy into his arms and jumped on his babies shouting.

"Then what are we waiting for!"

Giggling at his exuberance all Lucy could do is hold on to her Bixy andenjoy the short flight across town. Gently the two of them landed right in front of the large wooden doors separating them from their guild familyon the other side. A sense of homesickness hit her right in her heart as her gaze looked over the dark wood sporting fixed cracks and dents from other guildmates from the years.

"Come on Cosplayer." Bixy gently coaxed her. "Let's go see bossman and the rest of the fam."

Nodding her head in determination a grin split widely across her face as she did a very unusual Lucy thing.

"Lucy Kick!" She shouted as she kicked the doors off the hinges.

The hustle and bustle of the guild immediately quieted before Laxus loudly called out.

"Oi! Brat I hope you're paying for that." With a chestier grin slit his lips while standing at the top of the second floor stairs arms crossed with his normal coat hanging off his shoulders.

"Welcome home." He said next.

Causing a loud cheer to ring through the afternoon air. Grinning for the moment both Lucy and Bix entered Fairy Tail for an evening of partying and playing catch up.

That evening the two of them had followed Laxus home with both Freed and Evergreen to the Thunder Palace to stay over together once again.

"We will talk in the morning." Was his parting with a wave as he climbed the stairs to his room.

Softly sighing as Lucy laid in bed with Bixy she could help but reminence a bit. She had a feeling that Laxus is already aware of what is going on, not that it was really a surprised considering how close he and Kaleb really are. Rolling on her side Lucy started drawing random patterns on Bix's uncovered back while he laid still.

"You think they will really take this that easily?" She worried her thoughts out loud once again.

"Lucy..." Bix started. Turing the side of his face while still laying on his stomach so he could look at her. "They love us, and they'll understand. Fairy Tail is about being there for once another and bringing good people together, not about being the only place you can be. They will still be our friends, and still be our nakama even if we stay in Bosco."