CHAPTER 7

CHLOE'S POV

Today is the day!!!

Internally shrieking!!

Whew, ok. So today is the second day of school. Meaning, we get to start preparing for the Bella's auditions.

The only downside is, the school wouldn't allow us to have just an Acapella group. So we're now a Glee club. And by that, we have to allow boys to join. Which is ew. The captain of the boys choir is Bumper Allen.

Bumper's a sleeze ball, idiot. He's ugh! Can't even describe him. But, I don't care. Because I get to sing! I'm so giddy right now.

I was so excited that I got up earlier than necessary, for school. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to make breakfast for my parents.

Jumping out of bed, I pull on my house shoes since the floors are so cold. I open my door, then went downstairs, as quietly as possible. I don't want to wake my parents up yet.

What to make? What to make? Hm. Let's go with, strawberry pancakes, French toast, and mixed fruits. I prepare everything and begin cooking.

By the time I'm just finishing up, I hear a set of footsteps. My dad comes into view, smiling warmingly. He walks up to me and kisses my cheek.

"Morning, ladybug, that smells delicious." He says as he fixes the button on his shirt. Looks like he have to work early too.

"Good morning Dad, and thanks. You can grab a plate and it'll be done in a bit."

A few minutes later, I hear my mom singing. She appears in the kitchen. She walks over to my dad first, giving him a peck.

"Morning Chlo, whatcha cooking, honey?" She ask me after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Pancakes and French toast. And added mixed fruits. Coffee or orange juice?" I ask while heading to the cupboards for cups.

They both agree on coffee, so I start the coffee machine. I, on the other hand, goes with orange juice. I only drink sweet coffee, like the lattes they make at Starbucks or something. Homemade coffee always taste bitter.
Yuck!

"So bug, why are you up so early? You usually get up after we are done with cooking breakfast." My dad questions.

"Well, dear father, I was just too excited to stay asleep. The Bella's get to start preparing auditions today!" I'm once again bouncing on the balls of my feet. I can feel my bright smile taking over my whole face.

They both smile back at me in return. My parents are the most encouraging people, I know. They're always happy, as long as, I am.

"I know you'd do just fine honey. On another note, they officially changed my schedule at work. So I won't be going back and forth on night and day shift. I officially only work day shift now." My mom huffs out a big breath. Then she smiles widely. I know how relieved she is now, she hasn't been on a proper schedule in a month. That really messed up her sleeping routine.

"That's great, mom! I'm happy you get some good sleep now. I could tell, this has been stressing you lately." I reply softly.

"Alright! Time for me to go get dressed. I'll see you guys after I'm done."

I go up to my room and head to my closet to get my clothes. I pull out my grey, long sleeves Adidas shirt. Paired that, with a pair of white pants. And chose to wear that with my white Adidas shoes. After putting everything in the bed. I go into my bathroom to take a shower.

 I go into my bathroom to take a shower