Chapter One: The Ambush

It is the year 2015. The treacherous Decepticons have conquered the Autobots' home planet of Cybertron. But, from secret staging grounds on two of Cybertron's moons, the valiant Autobots prepare to retake their homeland.

Date and Time: August 27, 2015, 3:26 PM

Location: outside the edge of the Sagitta Calesius galaxy, one of the two galaxies that Cybertron resides outside of, the other being the Sol System

From the planet of Cybertron, one of Soundwave's Deployer Mini-Cons, Laserbeak, flew towards the first moon of Cybertron, arriving at Moonbase One. There, he saw mechanical arms working on parts for an Autobot shuttle, with some other Autobots supervising. However, his real intention was to find out what the Autobots were up to, and he was in luck. For he found an open window to the control room of Moonbase One. "Now, Autobots, let us see what you have planned," said Laserbeak, as he then activated his camera.

Inside Moonbase One's control room, Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, was in need of a status report on Decepticon activity. "Bulkhead, status report please."

"Every time I look into a monitor, Prime, my circuits sizzle," said Bulkhead, as he looked into the security monitor, one security camera showing three of the Decepticon Seekers, Thundercracker, Nova Storm, and Skywarp, flying through the skies of Cybertron, and another showing Blitzwing in a watchtower.

"I'm with you there, Bulkhead. Prime, when are we going to start busting Decepti-chops?" said Autobot veteran Ironhide.

"Yeah, I'm looking to bust some Decepticon heads!" exclaimed Bulkhead.

"All in due time, Bulkhead and Ironhide. But in the meantime, I want you to make a special run to Autobot City on Earth," said Optimus.

Bulkhead said, "But, Prime, I know you want to kick some Decepticon butts as badly as I do!"

Optimus replied, "Trust me, Bulkhead, I do. But listen, we don't have enough Energon cubes to power a full-scale assault. Ready the Autobot shuttle Star Talon for launch!"

"Got it. Your days are numbered now, Decepti-creeps," said Bulkhead. He then ran off to Moonbase One's hangar bay, transforming into a jeep to get there quicker.

Optimus then asked, "Smokescreen, Jazz, what is our security status?"

"No sign of Decepticons here, Prime," answered Jazz. He and Smokescreen were looking at a monitor that showed Bulkhead driving into the hangar bay.

Bulkhead entered the Star Talon, getting in one of the pilot seats next to Rodimus, who asked, "Shall we start up the Star Talon?"

"We're clear to prepare for takeoff," replied Bulkhead.

Back in Moonbase One's control room, Optimus asked, "What is the security status of Moonbase Two?"

"I'll check in with them," said Smokescreen. "Smokescreen to Moonbase Two. Smokescreen to Moonbase Two. Do you read me?"

On Moonbase Two, Bumblebee, Hydrowing, and Denny Clay, the latter wearing an exo-suit, heard Smokescreen contacting them from one of the monitors on Moonbase One. "Hydrowing, Bumblebee, and Denny here," said Hydrowing. "What's going on?"

"We're about to send off the Star Talon. Any Decepticon shenanigans happening in your area?" said Smokescreen from the monitor.

"Bumblebee said, "We're all clear, Smokescreen."

Denny then turned on the second monitor, this one connecting to the Star Talon, and the monitor showed Bulkhead's face. "Hey, Bulkhead, when you get to Earth, tell my son, Russell, I miss him. And tell him not to worry. I'll be coming home as soon as we've kicked Megatron's tail across the galaxy."