Character Designs

I know that it's pretty out-of-place for me to put this part here, but I just wanted you guys to get a good idea of how the characters look in this. However, I will be excluding Volcanicus and Metroplex, because Volcanicus has only been in a version of the G1 continuity, and we only "hear" Metroplex's voice in this. If Metroplex were to make an appearance in this fanfic in his robot mode, he would basically just have his design from Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. Also, I'll be excluding the designs for Hydrowing, Saberburst, and Aries, merely because I just don't have any designs. Also, I'm terrible at drawing...

Autobots

Optimus Prime: His design is entirely his appearance from episodes 25 and 26 of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Battlegrounds, Part 1 and Battlegrounds, Part 2.

Sideswipe: His design is basically how he appears in Transformers: Robots in Disguise.

Ultra Magnus: His design is taken from his cameo appearance design in the Transformers Robots in Disguise episode, Enemy of My Enemy.

Strongarm: Her design is basically how he appears in Transformers: Robots in Disguise.

Windblade: Her design is basically how she appears in Transformers: Robots in Disguise.

Blurr: His design is basically how he appears in Transformers: Robots in Disguise.

Grimlock: His design is his appearance in Transformers: Robots in Disguise, but with the color scheme of WFC Grimlock.

Perceptor: His design is basically how he appears in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron.

Fixit: His design is basically how he appears in Transformers: Robots in Disguise.

Blaster: His design is taken from his cameo appearance design in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise episode, Enemy of My Enemy.

Swoop: His design is a combination of his Transformers: Fall of Cybertron design and his G1 design.

Slug: His design is a combination of his Transformers: Fall of Cybertron design and Slag's G1 design.

Sludge: His design is a combination of his Transformers: Fall of Cybertron design and his G1 design.

Wheelie: His design is basically just his G1 design.