Story Intro

For many of you guys, you may know about The Transformers: The Movie, the amazing and beloved Transformers movie from 1986 that is still loved by Transformers fans, despite its plethora of animation errors.

However, you may not know that there are also different universal clusters where different events of the Transformers franchise happen in different continuities; Primax for the Generation 1 continuity (The Transformers, Beast Wars: Transformers, and Beast Machines: Transformers), Malgus for the Animated continuity (Transformers Animated), Viron for the 2001 Robots in Disguise continuity (Transformers: Robots in Disguise [2001]), Aurex for the Unicron Trilogy continuity (Transformers: Armada, Transformers: Energon, and Transformers: Cybertron), Fornax for the Kre-O continuity, and Uniend for the Aligned continuity (the Aligned Transformers novels, Transformers: Prime, and Transformers: Robots in Disguise [2015]).

Because this is my "Aligned Edition" of the movie, this is, of course, taking place in a universal stream of the Uniend universal cluster, despite this story being non-canon. Specifically, this fanfiction takes place in the universal stream of Uniend 985.42 Zeta. In this universal stream, the events of the Aligned Transformers novels, as well as the video games Transformers: War for Cybertron and Transformers: Fall of Cybertron take place like normal (with a few differences, here and there, like Metroplex never sacrificing his Energon supply to fuel the Ark), except those events take place all the way back to millions of years ago. After Optimus Prime decided to eject the AllSpark into space as a way of preventing Megatron gaining the source of Transformer life, the Great Exodus began, and it was where after Optimus Prime had removed the Dark Energon infection from the core of Cybertron, without the AllSpark, Cybertron was starting to become a barren wasteland, forcing both the Autobots and Decepticons to find refuge on another planet. And so, the Autobots began construction on "Project Generation One," a starship later rechristened as the Ark.

BTW, here's the list of the Autobots who were aboard the Ark: Optimus Prime, Strongarm, Saberburst, Blurr, Perceptor, Fixit, Blaster, Grimlock, Swoop, Slug, Snarl, Sludge, Jetfire, Ironhide, Bulkhead, Prowl, Jazz, Bumblebee, Hydrowing, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Arcee, Red Alert, Heatwave, Brawn, Rodimus, RoughEdge, Moonracer, Firestar, and Hound.

When the Ark launched from the dying planet Cybertron, the Nemesis was in hot pursuit, leading to a dogfight between the two ships while rapidly approaching the unstable space bridge portal they would use to travel to Earth. The battle between the Ark and the Nemesis ended with a battle between Optimus Prime and Megatron, and with the two ships getting sucked into the portal. The Nemesis ended up all the way in the Styrakon System, and the Decepticons ended up in emergency stasis lock. The Autobots, however, had managed to get into the stasis pods before the Ark went through the portal and ended up on the far side of the Solar System. Eventually, the Ark reached Earth and crash-landed into a dormant volcano called Mount St. Hilary. They wouldn't be reactivated until September 17, 1994. When September 17, 1994 came 4 million years later, Mount St. Hilary erupted, reactivating Teletraan I and reawakening the Autobots from cryo-stasis. Concurrently (or at the same time), the Nemesis's artificial intelligence, let's call it Synergy-X, gave the Decepticons new alternate modes that are similar to the vehicles of Earth, only with sleeker designs and more advanced technology. Then, Synergy-X brought the Decepticons out of stasis lock, and Megatron set his and the Decepticons' sights on conquering Earth.

After the Autobots' reawakening, a bunch of adventures ended up happening, many of them similar to the events of Transformers: Prime and Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015), with the Autobots befriending two laborers, Denny Clay and his mother, Carly Clay, after an incident involving Underbite and a construction site in Crown City. Then, another crew of Autobots, called the Wreckers, arrived on Earth aboard the starship Iron Will, and they were in search of the Ark.

Here are the Autobots who joined the crew of the Ark in 1995: Ultra Magnus, Windblade, Sideswipe, Tracks, Powerglide, Rollout, Sandstorm, Trailbreaker, Grapple, Quickshadow, Bluestreak, and Smokescreen.

Later on in 1995, two Combiner teams of Autobots arrived on Earth aboard Skylynx (the Autobot-allied Predacon who befriended the Aerialbots prior to the Great War starting; Skylynx later became a Triple Changer during the Great War, being able to transform between his robot mode, space shuttle mode, and dragon mode) and the largest Autobot who isn't a Titan or Combiner, Omega Supreme. Those two teams were the Aerialbots (Silverbolt, Air Raid, Fireflight, Skydive, and Slingshot) who formed the Combiner warrior Superion, and the Protectobots (Hot Spot, First Aid, Blades [not the one from Transformers: Rescue Bots], Streetwise, and Groove) who formed the safeguarding Combiner Defensor, with the Protectobots traveling aboard Omega Supreme and the Aerialbots traveling aboard Skylynx. They, as well as the crew of the spaceship Iron Will, had been sent by Alpha Trion himself to search the universe for the Ark, knowing that because both the Ark and the Nemesis ended up going through a space bridge portal that was completely unstable, they could have ended up anywhere in the cosmos of space.

Also, in 1995, a small group of Autobots called the Maximals arrived on Earth aboard their starship, the Escorial, having also been sent by Alpha Trion to search for the Ark. This small group consisted of Cheetor (the leader), Airazor, Tigatron, and Rhinox. 

Eventually, the Autobots, specifically Saberburst, Windblade, Sideswipe, Smokescreen, Jetfire, Grapple, Trailbreaker, Quickshadow, and Prowl, started their expedition for the AllSpark in the year 2005, on August 8, successfully finding it after 1.5 (one and a half) months, returning it to Cybertron and making the planet reborn. In 2006, the Autobots eventually befriended and allied with the humans, integrating Earth's technology with Cybertron's technology. Then, on September 10, 2011, the Autobots had a battle against the Decepticons on Cybertron... It didn't end well for the Autobots, as the Decepticons successfully conquered Cybertron and forced the Autobots to retreat back to Earth. However, earlier on July 10, 2011, construction began on Autobot City; a high-tech, Transformer-scale city that was miles away from Crown City. Construction on Autobot City still continued even while the Autobots were engaged in an evacuation operation to get all remaining Autobots off of the Decepticon-controlled Cybertron, even managing to get Metroplex off of Cybertron so he could be installed as a large sub-section of Autobot City. When construction on Autobot City was complete, Ultra Magnus took command of the city. On another note, during the 19 years between 1996 and 2015, Denny reached adulthood, married Danielle Walker, and they had a child named Russell. And now, we come to August 27, 2015, where our story begins...