Chapter Two Deleted Scene & Tidbit

I can't exactly show what the dialogue would have been for this deleted scene, especially since I was kind of having a hard time piecing the dialogue together, but I'll just describe what was going to happen.

This scene would have taken place before Optimus Prime went off to fight Megatron. The Genesis would be approaching the nearest landing pad, and Ironhide would ask Optimus for permission to join the fight immediately, which Optimus allows. So Ironhide goes down the hatch of the Genesis, using his built-in jetpack to get to Autobot City. He is then met by Windblade, Saberburst, Red Alert, Arcee, Blaster, and Blurr.

They all greet him, but then they end up encountering Slipstream, Acid Storm, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Soundwave, Starscream, and Blitzwing. They end up having to fight them, both sides readying their weapons; Windblade readies her Stormfall Sword, Slipstream readies her Ironbark Bow, Saberburst readies his Shadowsteel Sabers (they were now attached to each other to be a double-edged sword) and his Decepticon Hunter in the mode of a double-edged sword, Acid Storm readies her green Energon Maces, Red Alert readies her Energon Axes, with Heatwave's now having become her own, Thundercracker readies his yellow Energon Thunder Sabers, Arcee readies her blue Energon Spear, Skywarp readies his Eclipsevoid Hammer, Blaster readies his Xal Blaster Rifle, Soundwave readies his shoulder-mounted minigun/cannon weapon, Blurr readies his Maelstrom Minigun, Starscream readies his null-rays, Ironhide readies his red Energo-saber, and Blitzwing readies his Electron Scimitar. It would then be Windblade vs. Slipstream, Saberburst vs. Acid Storm, Red Alert vs. Thundercracker, Arcee vs. Skywarp, Blaster vs. Soundwave, Blurr vs. Starscream, and Ironhide vs. Blitzwing. Elements of this deleted scene will still be used in the final version of the third chapter.

Also, a little tidbit: The scene where Windblade, Saberburst, Prowl, Tracks, Arcee, and Ultra Magnus bring down Menasor with heavy missiles is kind of based on a storyboard scene from The Transformers: The Movie that was scripted and planned, but never made it to the final version of the film. The storyboard scene shows G1 Sideswipe, G1 Tracks, G1 Red Alert, and G1 Ultra Magnus bringing down the Constructicon combiner, Devastator, with a barrage of missiles, forcibly causing Devastator to fall apart and reform back into the Constructicons, followed by the Constructicons opening fire on the five Autobots and killing G1 Red Alert in the process.