0.4

Loella P.O.V

'' Good morning hun " I said to Parkinson after siting down next to her. She looked surprised that I sat next to her and started to hug me. Gross. '' Hello princess'' I heard from behind me, when I turned around I saw Malfoy his smug face.

Can someone please tell me why this morning is so horrible? '' Hello Malfoy'' I said coolly. ''Why so formal?'' he asked with his eyebrow raised. Because I don't want to see your ugly face and I want you to disappear from this world. '' What am I supposed to call you?'' I said with my fake flirty grin. I started to play with my hair and looked down at the ground. Pathetic that people really do that to flirt. He gently grabbed my chin so I looked into his eyes. '' You can always call me babe you know'' he said smirking. Okay I get the point now get your filthy paws off me.

'' Alright.''

I said having difficulties with not hexing him to death.

He sat down across from me and Parkinson and the spot on my left side was still free. Here is the deal; I did not know that it was the  Riddle his usual seat that he always sat in. Before I could stand up and walk away the guy had already arrived. I could walk away since I didn't need to eat breakfast, thanks to the potion.

'' I don't believe we've met '' he said with his charming smile which would undoubtfully make every girl swoon.

'' No, I don't believe we have, I am Loella Wilson'' I said with my most charming smile, to match his. 

'' What a beautiful name, I am Tom Riddle''.

I know who you are now leave me alone and do your pathetic evil things.

'' Thank you, it is nice to meet you Riddle''. Oh how polite I am.

" Hey ella!''. 

'' Good morning Black'' I replied to the boy who was now sitting next to Malfoy.

 '''Excited for the first day of school?'' he asked, smiling softly. I actually liked this guy, he was nice. Not that I liked nice but he could be my friend.

'' Very'' I said matching the smile on his face. I felt a pair of lips on my cheek and I turned around to see who it was. '' Hi Loe'' Lestrange said grinning happily. Next to me I felt Riddle glaring at Lestrange who I wanted to punch, but usually he didn't show any kind of affection so I was pretty sure he wasn't always going be like this, besides, I needed more than just one friend, if I wanted to be the perfect student. 

'' Hey'' I said back as he sat down next to Parkinson.

They all started to eat their breakfast and were talking about things I didn't care about. '' Aren't you supposed to eat?'' Parkinson asked. '' No.'' I answered simply, I could see that she wanted to ask more about it but I cut her off '' I'll explain it to you later dear'' I said with my sickly fake smile again.

Seriously my face would break if I had to continue like this. '' Okay, will you also tell me what you are using for your skin? It looks so nice'' she said admiring my skin. She was weird and I didn't do anything with my skin.

 '' Sure thing, now hurry up we have potions'' I said still with a fake giggle. Yes, a giggle ladies and gentlemen, I really stood up my game.

Riddle stood up and I decided to follow him because of the same reason he had, I did not want to be late. '' Excuse me Riddle, but could you maybe show me the way to the classroom?'' I said knowing he couldn't really decline my request because he was a prefect. 

'' Of course Wilson'' he said with a smile that didn't meet his eyes.

'' So where did you go before Hogwarts?'' he asked trying to sound casually interested. I knew he wanted to know about me and wasn't too fond of my trip to the library last night. The truth was that I didn't go anywhere and this was the third day I saw real daylight in 6 years of time.

'' Home school'' I blurted out. '' It is probably nice to have a home where your parents teach you''. 

Yeah teach me. Not really. The only thing that they taught me was how to live a miserable life with nightmares every night. '' It was'' I said trying not to give anything away.

Before he could ask more questions we arrived at the classroom. I saw that professor Slughorn was already standing in front of the classroom. '' Tom m'boy'' he said rather loud. '' Hello professor'' he replied politely. '' Who is this fine girl with you?'' he asked looking at me. '' I am Loella Wilson, the new student sir'' I said with a small smile.

'' Wilson? I had your father in my class, a genius that man'' he exclaimed happily. '' I heard what happened to your family I thought no one survived?'' he asked. Oh shit. I was sure Riddle heard me and was going to question me  on it later on. '' I am sure you are an extraordinary good student, you should sit with Tom he is the best in class'' he sat pointing to the now only free spot. Everyone else was already seated, and waiting for the lesson to begin.

I grabbed my bag and sat down next to Riddle who was just staring at me. '' Stop staring'' I said, obviously annoyed that someone had to mention my family on the first day of school. '' You lied to me, I would like to know the truth'' he stated simple with his dark eyes burning right through my green ones. 

'' If I wanted to tell you the truth, I would have told you the truth'' I said and grabbed a piece of parchment and some ink. The slug was talking about the O.W.L's from this year and I wasn't really interested so I started to draw.

I was drawing a thestral, I thought it were amusing creatures. '' How do you know what a thestral looks like?'' Riddle suddenly asked. '' Because I saw someone die obviously'' I said through gritted teeth.

 '' Who?''

'' That is none of your business.''

'' Because there isn't much time left you have to make a simple shrinking solution'' professor Slughorn spoke, as I stood up to grab the ingredients. Minced daisy roots, peeled shrivelfig, sliced caterpillars, a rat spleen, leech juice, cowbane and wormwood. There were instructions in the textbooks, but I preferred my own book.

In the end of the lesson everyone had to show their potion. When he arrived at our table his eyes started to glow in excitement.

'' Miss Wilson this is brilliant! Did you use the instructions in the book?''

 '' No sir, I have written my own potion book.'' I replied in a polite way.

 '' Wonderful, a true talent just like Tom! Would you like to be a part of the Slug Club?''

No. 

'' Thank you sir, that would be an honour.''

He turned to look at Tom and started to price him as well. So naïve. When the bell rang everybody stood up and walked out of the classroom.

I was trying to do the same thing only for the slug to hold me back. 

'' Tom, Loella my two favourite students!''

 ''Yes sir?'' Riddle asked his charming smile never leaving his face. He must have trained a lot because my cheeks hurt like hell.

'' There is going to be a Halloween feast soon, I assume you two are going together? You are the perfect couple''

'' We...'' I started but was cut off by Riddle

 '' Yes, we are, thank you professor'' he said and gave a nod and walked away. I hurried after him to scold him 

'' I am not going'' I stated simply. 

'' Why wouldn't you go?'' he asked raising his perfect eyebrow.

 '' Not the party type'' I replied glaring at him.

'' Could have mistaken''

'' What is that supposed to mean?'' I asked and this time it was my turn to raise my eyebrow. 

'' I thought you had a date.''

 '' You are unbelievable.'' I huffed. 

'' Oh am I?'' he said amused. What the hell is he planning? Why does he even try when he knows he won't find out my secrets?

A/N

Vote, comment and add! <3

Thanks for reading!