0.8

Loella P.O.V

Today is my first date. Yay. Let's hope I won't give in to my urge and kill anyone today.

I put on a long sleeve black shirt and a black skirt and looked into the mirror and decided it was nice to put on some make-up too and  wear my hair just the way it was, pin straight . I pulled on my black heels and walked outside my dorm.

I didn't like Parkinson at all, but I had to act like a normal girl, so I was going to ask her for advice.

I actually needed it.

Shameful.

I knocked on the door and Parkinson opened it.

'' Pansy, can you give me some advice please?'' I asked acting nervous.

'' Of course I can sweetie come in.'' She said with that big ugly smile of hers.

''If I am going to tell you something, do you promise you won't tell anybody else?'' I asked innocently and blinked a few times.

She looked up at me with a spark in her eyes, that just confirmed that I made a good move.

'' I promise'' she replied in a heartbeat.

Okay here it comes, I have to put all my dignity aside and suck it up.

''I never actually went on a date before'' I said and looked down. She began to rattle about things I didn't care about, but I forced myself to listen.

'' Okay, so first of all, you look absolutely amazing'' she began.

Thank you, I feel so flattered right now.

'' Secondly, keep smiling."

Oh god. My poor face.

'' And as last don't forget to tell me the details afterwards.'' she said while wiggling her eyebrows.

That is absolutely repulsive.

I made a fake giggle and nodded. '' I have to go if I don't want to be late."

'' Okay, see you later." With that, I left the dorm and walked to the common room.

When I walked down the stairs I saw that the slimy creature was already waiting for me, and that Riddle sat in his favorite armchair. Maybe I should burn that thing.

Just for fun.

I took a deep breath and walked towards Malfoy. He looked up and when he saw me his mouth dropped.

Close your mouth. You look like a fish.

'' Hey'' I said with that horrible sweet voice of mine and he regained his posture. '' Hey, you look astonishing."

I know.

'' Thanks."

Riddle looked up at me and he smirked. I glared back at him and shifted my attention back to Malfoy.

'' Come on, we should go."

I followed him outside and we passed a few students who were pointing at us.

Ah great.

We walked towards a statue and Malfoy opened some sort of entrance. We were going to Hogsmeade. I have never been there before seen the fact that I got all my supplies and clothes because of the house elves that got it for me.

I had a lot of money seen the fact that I was the only family member left and I got all the inheritance money.

We walked a little bit until we saw some shops. He stopped at a shop covered with roses and hearts. Really? This is going to be awful. 

We walked inside and sat at a table for two. There was a woman that seemed to be the waitress who walked towards us.

'' What can I get you two love birds?'' she asked with a kind voice.

'' Two cups of tea and two scones please'' Malfoy replied. I absolutely despise tea. Good thing is, I actually do like scones.

I smiled sweetly at the waitress and she smiled back before walking away.

'' So Loella tell me something about yourself'." Oh shit. I have to think of lies. Really fast.

'' Okay, I am Loella Wilson, I am 15 years old my birthday is on the 2nd of November." I said with a playful smile.

Truth so far.

'' That is very soon I will remember that, beautiful.'' he replied with a smile on his face. I giggled a little and continued.

'' My parents went to Hogwarts as well. Both purebloods and in the house of Slytherin.''

'' Mine too'' he replied and seemed to be happy. Before I could open my mouth again the tea and scones were served. Good. Now I have time to think.

'' Well, how about you? tell me something about yourself." I said with a smile plastered on my face.

'' I am Abraxas Malfoy, I am 15 years old and my birthday is on the 5th of December.''

'' I will remember that'' I said giggling. I grabbed my cup of tea and looked at it. If I would drink it fast, it would be gone but that would look weird. I guess I'm stuck with it. I took a sip and quickly swallowed it.

Malfoy did the same and began to talk about Quidditch. Not boring at all. I just answered with things like 'That is so admirable ' all the time. But I didn't even listen, honestly.

When we finished with the tea and scones we walked out of the shop.

'' Care for a walk?'' Malfoy asked with his smug face.

'' Sure'' I replied.

We walked for a little while and he started to talk again.

'' So, you said you don't do second dates?''

'' That is right."

'' I guess I just have one time to do it right then'' he said, and before I could reply I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I had never kissed someone before and I didn't like it even the slightest bit. He pulled away and looked at me. I wanted to kill him so badly, but I managed to blush and look down.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me again. How can couples do this all the time? Parkinson told me you were supposed to feel sparks or something if you kiss your true love.

Malfoy was everything but my true love.

After a minute or so he pulled away again and grabbed my hand.

We walked back to the castle and went to the dungeons to the Slytherin common room.

'' Malfoy, are you coming to the quidditch pitch for training?'' Avery asked. This made Malfoy look at me and seconds later he kissed my cheek before nodding and walking behind Avery.

My face immediately dropped back to the cold emotionless expression.

I looked around and saw that Riddle was still in the chair reading a book. He could feel my stare and looked up.

Our eyes met, and I sat down on a couch not far from him. I was going to let him read my mind. Only the parts I wanted him to see.

I'm sure he enjoys having the feeling he can enter my mind. He isn't stupid, but he is naïve sometimes. People always say you have to use the weak spots. I will find out what his are.

A/N
Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️